Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So..I'm thinking ahead, Brie is 7 mos. when she turns 1 year old, want to at least give her a cake. My hubby has been poking fun of me about wanting a party or presents etc. Does anyone give their bullies birthday parties or cakes n presents?

Am I kookoo for wanting this? :cake:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I usually make some cupcakes, and we make a special trip to PetSmart to get a new toy! I think a party is a great idea... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Perfectly normal, lots of people either make a special meal for their birthday dinner, or a special cake or treat. There are lots of recipes for these on the food and nutrition forum that other members have shared. Many of us also take our babies to Petsmart or another pet store to buy new toys. My babies both turned a year old on February 22nd, and they got a special home cooked meal, new toys and we had party hats. Here's a picture of my birthday babes. Make sure you take pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 136
OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
LOl love the pics! [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9462]Baxter Tiberius[/MENTION]. My son would love a pink bow..he is dying to put her in a princess outfit. Maybe for her birthday..lol

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We had a huge surprise birthday party planned for Chumley last year and then the Bassett Hound down the block told him about it the day before and ruined everything!

:tapfoot:...it's not nice to poke in at your bully friends! :LMAO:

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
yup, We gave Chunky a pupcake and some frosty paws ice cream (whats a birthday with out cake and icecream) and we gave him 2 new toys and a tie... ok that last one was for my entertainment :)
20130728_140115.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
No you are NOT crazy...LOL. I fully support this plan and would LOVE to see Brie and her doggy friends enjoying a party. I plan on having a doggy party for Ruthie's birthday that is coming up. Here she is on her 3rd birthday. Bully Birthday.jpg

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
We had a huge surprise birthday party planned for Chumley last year and then the Bassett Hound down the block told him about it the day before and ruined everything!
:2thumbs: LMFAO

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia

:ROFL: love it!
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] I love your pics! So adorable :yes:
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] I am definatly having a 1st Birthday party when the time comes :partytime: Any excuse for a party!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy

lmfao... I could so see the basset hound down the street doing that to Daisy too... She is always up to no good!!! ( she is always trying to get in our garbage) hehehehe

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.