Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 40

Thread: Bully Birthdays

  1. #13
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JennieS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Florence, KY
    Posts
    3,259
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    1309

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    We had a huge surprise birthday party planned for Chumley last year and then the Bassett Hound down the block told him about it the day before and ruined everything!
    LMFAO

  2. #14
    Pet Sitter KarenP's Avatar
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    PEI
    Posts
    337
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    We had a huge surprise birthday party planned for Chumley last year and then the Bassett Hound down the block told him about it the day before and ruined everything!
    love it!
    @Vikinggirl I love your pics! So adorable
    @Lisabear123 I am definatly having a 1st Birthday party when the time comes Any excuse for a party!

  3. #15
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Sheena's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sheena
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    1,097
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    We had a huge surprise birthday party planned for Chumley last year and then the Bassett Hound down the block told him about it the day before and ruined everything!
    lmfao... I could so see the basset hound down the street doing that to Daisy too... She is always up to no good!!! ( she is always trying to get in our garbage) hehehehe

  4. #16
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Chumley's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Patchogue, NY
    Posts
    4,762
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)
    1211

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    -birthdaybully-copy-jpg

  5. #17
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Well then it s settled! I'm having a party with cake n presents n hats n everything!

  6. #18
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    @Lisabear123 you are not crazy. I told my wife we were going to have a party when Harlea turns 1 next May and she looked at me like I had the plague or something. Same with my friends but I am still going to do it and have a good time. lol

  7. #19
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    @Lisabear123 you are not crazy. I told my wife we were going to have a party when Harlea turns 1 next May and she looked at me like I had the plague or something. Same with my friends but I am still going to do it and have a good time. lol
    Lol good for you! I just feel like I want to go all out w Brie. Her 1 year is 12/12. It was cool that she was born 12/12/12 lol

  8. #20
    Drool Catcher santinomom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Angie D'Accursio
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    249
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Santino
    Likes (Received)
    54

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    We do have our own little birthday party complete with a steak with a candle on top that we light as I sing happy birthday to him. I then blow out the candle and cut the steak in little bites and watch Santino devour it and then of course, there's his wrapped birthday presents for him to tear open too This has been our birthday routine since his first birthday and he's now six. This was this year.....

  9. #21
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post
    Lol good for you! I just feel like I want to go all out w Brie. Her 1 year is 12/12. It was cool that she was born 12/12/12 lol
    AWESOME 12-12-12 once in a lifetime baby you have there!!!!!
    We had a huge party and party favors and the pinata and everything he had a hard time holding the stick so I beat the crap out of it for him. Kibble galore for all the puppies!!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by santinomom View Post
    We do have our own little birthday party complete with a steak with a candle on top that we light as I sing happy birthday to him. I then blow out the candle and cut the steak in little bites and watch Santino devour it and then of course, there's his wrapped birthday presents for him to tear open too This has been our birthday routine since his first birthday and he's now six. This was this year.....


    ​WOW!!!! Look at the big boy!!

  10. #22
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by santinomom View Post
    We do have our own little birthday party complete with a steak with a candle on top that we light as I sing happy birthday to him. I then blow out the candle and cut the steak in little bites and watch Santino devour it and then of course, there's his wrapped birthday presents for him to tear open too This has been our birthday routine since his first birthday and he's now six. This was this year.....
    I Love it!

  11. #23
    Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Lisabear123's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Gainesville, Ga
    Posts
    2,454
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    AWESOME 12-12-12 once in a lifetime baby you have there!!!!!
    We had a huge party and party favors and the pinata and everything he had a hard time holding the stick so I beat the crap out of it for him. Kibble galore for all the puppies!!!!
    I think so too! And a piñata ...what a fun idea! I'll hold Brie up o it w the stick n help her whack it! Lol

  12. #24
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Bully Birthdays

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post
    I think so too! And a piñata ...what a fun idea! I'll hold Brie up o it w the stick n help her whack it! Lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •