How many dogs..errr bullys...

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So...just fed Vegas his bedtime snack, just how many dogs out their BESIDES our bully get a snack of plain greek yogurt with half a banana???? Most "dogs" get a Pepparoni or dog bisguit, with our bullys and allergies this just does not apply. Had to laugh when I was fixing his bedtime snack of plain greek yogurt and bannana!!! LOL.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
So true. Harlea's bed time snack is usuall yogurt and bananas as well. Sometimes she gets watermelon or cantaloupe.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We do the bananas, watermelon, cantaloupe, sometimes peanut butter in Kong's. My boxer & bully love it!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
But, you know..allergies or not, I think we would still be trying to give them better stuff then pupperoni... Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse wont eat bananas you give him a bit and he tumbles it back out of his mouth :D

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola gets green beans and cheddar cheese with a hidden Benadryl for bedtime snack :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
LOL our pups are so spoiled mine get a rice cake with peanut butter and a piece of cheese before bed.

B

Baxter Tiberius

Im still new - is the benadryl because your bully has allergy issues?

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Im still new - is the benadryl because your bully has allergy issues?

yes. Lola has been itchy lately and was scratching so hard under her arms with her back toes that she opened skin...and she had this small interdigital cyst on her back toes. Benadryl helps the redness subside and calms her enough to not wake up and scratch like a madwoman in the middle of the night. not sure if its food our environmental related, we are on the hunt for the perfect protein.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
You could give Ruthie a pile of her own poop and she'll eat it...that dog will eat anything LOL. I usually give her some cheese or lunchmeat with her phenobarbital before bed.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
LOL our pups are so spoiled mine get a rice cake with peanut butter and a piece of cheese before bed.

yummy! I think I need to make that treat for Brie before bed. Do you use just plain rice cakes ?

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Mia loves banana & yogurt too (although I've never tried the 2 together hmmm! I wouldn't dream of giving her puparoni :barf: Getting other great suggestions from here though :)
She'll pretty much eat anything I'm sure, but I feel good knowing I'm giving her healthy treats/snacks :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.