Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
My favorite time is at night when I bring Chumley into bed and he falls asleep by me..The worst is when my wife comes to bed later on and kicks him out!

:rofl: If I go to bed before my hubby, Brie ones w me. She gets all comfy on his side...he comes in n moves her..man does she get mad. She growls and then sits there looking at him w the stink eye for a old few minutes before she lays back down.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
:rofl: If I go to bed before my hubby, Brie ones w me. She gets all comfy on his side...he comes in n moves her..man does she get mad. She growls and then sits there looking at him w the stink eye for a old few minutes before she lays back down.
Gotta love the bully stink eye! These end sure do love their naps!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Gotta love the bully stink eye! These end sure do love their naps!
oh, I know! Brie takes it a little too seriously sometimes tho. If hubby just moves her, she will growl n even snap. With her, you have to talk to her n wake her up a little while you move her. I think maybe just moving her startles or something? She really has quite a personality.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
When I step off the bus after a miserable day of work I have about 100 yard walk from the bus stop to my front door. In the 60 seconds it takes to walk home I get a stupid little smile on my face cause I know what's waiting for me at home. I walk in the door and there he is. My fat little baby boy. His little nub tail starts spinning as he does windmills with his paws and everything that was bothering me all day just melts away.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When I step off the bus after a miserable day of work I have about 100 yard walk from the bus stop to my front door. In the 60 seconds it takes to walk home I get a stupid little smile on my face cause I know what's waiting for me at home. I walk in the door and there he is. My fat little baby boy. His little nub tail starts spinning as he does windmills with his paws and everything that was bothering me all day just melts away.
And that really is what it's all about.....

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I like the mornings when I come down stairs and Ftse wakes up and so excited and gives me kisses and at night when I finally sit down on the lounge he comes and has cuddle time with me, not for long thou as he not a real snuggley one

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
all these answers are just too sweet. I really feel my favorite time with Ruthie is every time I see her. Actually lunchtime might be our most special time. I always find her on the couch and I will lay down and snuggle with her, we snort in each other's faces, and I smother her with kisses. Plus my husband isn't home and the cats are usually asleep too so Ruthie and I get to just be with each other!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it is when I walk in from work and all the lovin' I get.... all the stress from the day is just gone

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So very true can't have a bad day when that face is waiting for you!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wow. I can't pick a favorite. So many things to choose from....!

*still thinking*

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.