Favorite part of the day?

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
So I know that we all love our bullies but is there a certain time of the day that you can not live without with your fur baby? For me it is right away in the morning the alarm goes off I roll off the bed an onto the floor where Loki is waiting for me tired eyed and we snuggle for a couple minutes and I do some stretching all while he is stretching right along side of me. I love waking up with him in the morning!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
When I come home from work and they all greet me.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I would have to say at night, or in the middle of the night. Brie snuggles into me with her chin on my chest or on my pillow right by my face at some point, which wakes me up, but for about 20 min she just lays there half asleep n half looking at me, snorting in my face, while I pet her ears n neck ..then we fall asleep. Sometimes me first, sometimes her. I love snuggling her so very much.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
around 7 in the evening, that is when I finally sit down on the couch to unwind from the day and Vegas jumps up with me for some snuggle time.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm with you, the first hour in the morning is best! Just Buster and me and playing, walking, eating and whatever else he feels like LOL.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I can't decide! I love the time we get together right when I get home... playing, being silly, and unwinding from the long day in the best way. But I love it at night when she settles in and snuggles as close to me as she can possibly get, either right against my side or laying on my pillow with her head next to or even on mine. Yeah, that's just the best.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have to say I like how excited they are to se me when I get home from work, and they are all playful, jumping all over me, and we go out for our duties, and play at the park for a bit. But I also like it at night when were sitting watching TV on the couch, and they are snuggling on my feet, or right beside me. They fall asleep with their chins on my lap, and we just cuddle. It's so relaxing and they are so soft and cozy.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Oohhh, I have two favorite times: first thing in the morning- Bogey is all wiggles and kisses when I get up- we take 10 minutes on the couch to get going. Then at night, when he settles down- he is so sleepy and sweet! Wouldn't trade them for anything!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
My favorite time is at night when I bring Chumley into bed and he falls asleep by me..The worst is when my wife comes to bed later on and kicks him out!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Any time....... But especially Around 3pm when she comes home from her play dates and then around 9pm when she is ready for bed and we get a break and a chance to settle in for a bit.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I can't decide! I love the time we get together right when I get home... playing, being silly, and unwinding from the long day in the best way. But I love it at night when she settles in and snuggles as close to me as she can possibly get, either right against my side or laying on my pillow with her head next to or even on mine. Yeah, that's just the best.

I couldn't really pick either cos every moment I spend w her is quality! I absolutely adore playing w her, or just being w her in any way.

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
My favorite time is at night when I bring Chumley into bed and he falls asleep by me..The worst is when my wife comes to bed later on and kicks him out!
Lmao! Loki always falls asleep with me too in Sean's spot so he always gets down when he hears to door open but there have been times when Loki just rolls on top of me and doesn't move

OP
Lokismom

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Don't get me wrong I love the night cuddles but Loki gets as we call it "hot balls" jumps off the couch or bed and goes to the floor and airs out his ... belly :) so snuggles last only for a few mins at a time :) IMAG1431.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online