Please Help our Rescue!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hope you don't mind me asking you all for some help!!!

I have put a link to a facebook page below .. all you need to do is like their page. They have a thread where they are offering a free bully charm to any rescue that can get 100 nominations. We can then use that charm to auction off and raise funds for our rescue - Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs.

It ends at 6.30am tomorrow!!!

This is what their thread says
Are you ready for another Rescue Wednesday...Today it's the turn of rescue organisations that work to re-home and help the The English Bulldog.

I will donate one of my bulldog charms to EVERY rescue centre that gets 100 nominations below. They can use it to raise funds via an auction or raffle etc.

As always ANY rescue centre can take part that works with this beautiful breed on a daily basis. It doesn't matter if you are big or small or where in the world you are

One nomination per person please. I can only count votes that are or written below in the comment box so I don't miss some out posted elsewhere.

Rescue Wednesday lasts for a straight 24 hours, so nominations close at 6:30am on Thursday 1st August.

Good luck - don't forget your rescue only needs 100 votes! www.facebook.com/exquisitecharms

For some reason it's not letting me post the link to the facebook page, but if you go to facebook and search
Exquisite Charms of London then it should take you to the right page!!

In the comments just write .............. Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs ................ :clap2::yes::clap2::yes::clap2::yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: hope I did it right

i didn't..but I fixed it! Lol..I also liked some other page and commented there..I hate facebook! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:hmm: hope I did it right

i didn't..but I fixed it! Lol..I also liked some other page and commented there..I hate facebook! Lol

It would have been easier if EBN would have let me give a link to the FB page, but whenever I put it in and hit "REPLY" the ebn site changed my post to another link ... It was a link to a totally different facebook page called Bulldog which was a bit weird!!! @desertskybulldogs .. why would it do that??

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
DONE! I can't lie though...I've voted twice for your rescue and another, if I was asked I would go ahead and vote for them all! Good luck!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
DONE!!! Good luck ;)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Done as well! I posted the comment on the regular page as well as in the comment section under the charm shown.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
We only need 22 more votes!!!!!! But you have to comment in the thread that is offering the charm. If you write on their page it doesn't count!!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
We only need 22 more votes!!!!!! But you have to comment in the thread that is offering the charm. If you write on their page it doesn't count!!!!

I wasn't sure so I commented in both areas. I really hope you get this!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.