This article made me so mad I had to share

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Please pardon my french but this woman is a c*nt!!!! First of all for her to say she doesn't love her dog anymore is proof she should be sterilized and those children should be taken away from her! Second, I got extremely mad when she talks about the dog shedding. HELLO dumbo he's a dog that you knew sheds what did she think she pops out some kids and the dog would magically stop shedding. Third I don't know what study was done but sounds like all her friends are c*nts too.

I could NEVER imagine not loving Tubby because I now have a baby. I would hope when the time comes and I have some skin babies that Tubby would be a huge part of there lives and become one of their best friends as he has become mine.

All in all this woman needs to be smacked and Velvel needs a new home.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So what happens when the moron has more than one skin kid? does the first one get kicked to the curb???? Honestly that is the most disgusting thing I have heard. I too will pass on reading the ignorant thoughts of a moron. I have three children, three dogs (two labs and a bully) and one cat. also have ponds of fish. I can't imagine not loving all of them. Each one of skin or fur bring me such happiness. I am soo upset and I did not even read the article.

Last edited:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I didn't read the article, but I know SO many people like her... We had our fur babies first, we started out w/cats and then moved up to dogs once we started owning houses. Once we had our kids everyone adjusted fine, but it does take an effort on your part. As a general rule I normally don't like people that don't like animals... plain & simple!!! To me it's a character flaw... LOL
I could not agree more with this. I always say when someone doesn't like animals.."Good luck with your life without a soul".

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Reading your summary was enough for me! That person probably never like her dog to begin with I think watching Loki play with my nieces and nephews makes me even more excited to have a baby because he gets so much enjoyment from it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hi! Yep we live right near Union Station but are thinking of moving out to the burbs in the next year or two so we can get a house. We go to Cherrydale Vet in Arlington. Dr. Sunny House (yes that is her name) is known for seeing bulldogs and has been great with Mr. Seamus. It is a bit more expensive than other vets in the area but totally worth it to have a vet who sees bulldogs regularly. Seamus got neutered there and she was amazing. My husband and I felt that it was worth the price to have peace of mind that Seamus would be put under okay for the surgery by a vet who had so much experience with bulldogs.
Ok this is totally off topic.. I grew up in Arlington, Virginia & I know where the Cherrydale Vet is... Crazy small world eh?!! :blink:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.