My sick meatball...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for all the post. We are at vet now waiting to do the Ultra sound. Hope they can find something or give us some ideas on how to get back to normal. Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hugs, prayers an positive thoughts for you to know what is going on with youe sweet Meatball..... keep us posted!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Poor Meatball. Hopefully they can figure out whats bothering his tummy and get him all fixed up!
Fingers and paws crossed for a quick resolution

yoder

Jul 14, 2013
Edinboro, Pa
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
Paisley
I feel for you. Your a great Bully parent. I will keep you in my prayers. I can just imagine how he feels with a stomach ache.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Anxious to hear of Meatball's condition...continuing to pray for him & you!

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
He has something now in small intestine from what the ultra sounds are showing. They are getting him Rdy for surgery right now. I just hope it all goes well. Just worried.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
He has something now in small intestine from what the ultra sounds are showing. They are getting him Rdy for surgery right now. I just hope it all goes well. Just worried.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly and Meatball will be back to normal soon. I will be :pray: for Meatball. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey

Sending love and healing for you and Meatball.

OP
A

asuman1179

Jan 9, 2012
Denver,CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
Meatball is out of surgery! Looks to be doing well so far. They had to remove a few inches of small intestine. They are going to call tomorrow in am with update. Thanks again for a the kind words and support!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Big hugs to Meatball! Glad the surgery went well and hope it's nothing but good news from here on out!

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Oh my. Sorry to hear about this ordeal. Hope and trust he comes through fine, Keep us posted. No matter how vigilant we are they are always trying to eat something we know they shouldn't. Hope all goes well

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.