What is your bully afraid of

OP
Higgins

Higgins

Dec 21, 2012
Denver, CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
found out last night that Dozer is afraid of the feather duster. I dont know what he thinks it is but man is it funny.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy is afraid of the garbage can liner too! It's the funniest thing. He's afraid of the washing machine spin cycle, which isn't so funny especially when you see him squirm towards you for comfort and protection.

Punkin's the brave one. Other than the vacuum, there's nothing that disturbs him. Mind you, he'll run away when he hears the bathroom tap running, or when he sees us reaching for his eye drops or desitin, but that's because he knows what's coming next.

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
Well our tank is only 8 months old, we have found out he is terrified of tape, hates card board boxes an doesn't like leaf blowers. Oooo and when I was on the roof putting Christmas lights up he didn't like that either lol!!

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Curly is afraid of:
Vacuum (but that seems like a common theme)
Trash trucks when they are visible
Construction trucks
In fact any large trucks
Motor cycles
Skateboards
Really anything that makes a loud noise
Foam roller (used to roll out your muscles)
Anything that is being carried except babies. Curly has this strange infatuation for babies and toddlers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gemma

Mar 28, 2013
Southport, UK
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Archie
Stiggy is afraid of the garbage can liner too! It's the funniest thing. He's afraid of the washing machine spin cycle, which isn't so funny especially when you see him squirm towards you for comfort and protection.

Archie too! But his TRUE nemesis is the ironing board. He KNOWS when it is put up and even moved even an inch from upstairs 3 rooms away, I think it's the sound and the whole evil look of the thing and he must bark in protest...

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Joe is afraid of car exhaust in the winter.. The smoke scares him..it's kind of funny .. He runs away and won't walk anywhere close to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
We found out by accident that Mabel is afraid of brooms. I hate to think about why that might be. :( Maybe it's just one of her little quirks.

moosedt

Nov 21, 2013
southern california
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
i have found out that my eight month old maggie is afraid of me and my daughter, she goes running over and hides at my wifes feet and barks at us. it is the strangest thing. it takes our other dog to come to us then she finally come butt wiggiling like crazy she is so strange

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.