What is your bully afraid of

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
[MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] - Ditto your list and more...as you said perfectly, easier to list what she's Not afraid of.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is afraid of the ladder, when ever my husband gets it out he goes in full bark mode, hair on his back raised and all.... does he attack?? NOPE!! He runs to me sits down on my feet and continues barking. Vegas is also OCD so ANYTHING out of place gets him barking until we move it or put it away.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas is afraid of the ladder, when ever my husband gets it out he goes in full bark mode, hair on his back raised and all.... does he attack?? NOPE!! He runs to me sits down on my feet and continues barking. Vegas is also OCD so ANYTHING out of place gets him barking until we move it or put it away.

Xactly what Buster does, run to my wife and sits on her feet and continues to bark OR if I put down whatever it is I've taken out of the garage and tell him it's ok then it's butt wiggles galore all over wherever she's sitting. :blink:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki gets startled pretty easy by noises but not thunder, also if a bag or something goes blowing by he runs for cover. There are some people that he is a little shy of but I figure he s a good judge of character normally :D

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Xactly what Buster does, run to my wife and sits on her feet and continues to bark OR if I put down whatever it is I've taken out of the garage and tell him it's ok then it's butt wiggles galore all over wherever she's sitting. :blink:
I love the moment when they realize that they were really scared of nothing :scared:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Balloons
Vaccum
Ironing Board
Plastic bags - Both Large and Small
Dryer Sheets
Boxes
Baskets - Especially the laundry basket
Garden Hoses
any kind of broom
Towels
Halloween Wigs and costumes
Hats
Aerosol cans
Heavy Metal music
Hammering
Trash cans
PEOPLE in Uniform................odd would be easier to list what he's not afraid of...really:)

Exact same thing here.......Mayhem is afraid of so many things that I could go on forever, it seems. Because it has been a very hot summer here, my 17 year old daughter has worn her hair up every day. She and Mayhem and best buds......anyway, she came down the stairs yesterday with her hair down and he lost his mind. He didn't know her........she had to keep talking to him for a while for him to realize that it was her. Crazy little guy!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Exact same thing here.......Mayhem is afraid of so many things that I could go on forever, it seems. Because it has been a very hot summer here, my 17 year old daughter has worn her hair up every day. She and Mayhem and best buds......anyway, she came down the stairs yesterday with her hair down and he lost his mind. He didn't know her........she had to keep talking to him for a while for him to realize that it was her. Crazy little guy!

HAHAHAHA!! Crazy!! :lmao:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chumley gets freaked out by brooms and poles. He was sitting next to me last year when I was vacuuming the pool and I took the pole out of the water and turned around. He lost it and backed away and fell in the shallow end of the pool. I immediately jumped in because he sank like a rock..He was out in less than 2 seconds but he just sat on the deck and looked at me like "what the heck just happened here?" The only casualties were a waterlogged iPhone thank God. He barks at balloons too.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Balloons
Vaccum
Ironing Board
Plastic bags - Both Large and Small
Dryer Sheets
Boxes
Baskets - Especially the laundry basket
Garden Hoses
any kind of broom
Towels
Halloween Wigs and costumes
Hats
Aerosol cans
Heavy Metal music
Hammering
Trash cans
PEOPLE in Uniform................odd would be easier to list what he's not afraid of...really:)
Ha ha That's hysterical! Its amazing the things that drive them crazy!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess Gracie is afraid of everything.... she has 'issues'
Priincess Amelia doesn't seem to be afraid of anything,,,,, so far. ;)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko is afraid of loud noises and lanterns that suddenly appear on chairs....Voitto is afraid of tin foil and the vacuum.

Last edited:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So far Fergus isnt afraid of anything. If anything he is a pain in the butt when I vacuum he loves to walk in front of the vacuum or I have to pick him up. When I sweep he does a ninja move and grabs a mouthful of dog hair I have gathered :bitching: while sweeping. Not sure about balloons since he hasnt seen one yet.

Isn't it amazing how agile our bully are when they are doing something they aren't supposed to? but ask them to get off the couch or something and they act like their legs don't work.

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Chumley gets freaked out by brooms and poles. He was sitting next to me last year when I was vacuuming the pool and I took the pole out of the water and turned around. He lost it and backed away and fell in the shallow end of the pool. I immediately jumped in because he sank like a rock..He was out in less than 2 seconds but he just sat on the deck and looked at me like "what the heck just happened here?" The only casualties were a waterlogged iPhone thank God. He barks at balloons too.

Electronics and water.......again????? LOL

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Bogey is afraid of aluminum foil, balloons, one of our kitchen chairs ( seriously, not the other one which is identical)and he will run for cover if I go into the pan cabinet. Outside at night when we take him for his last pee, it takes him forever to go because of all the shadows from the streetlights, which freak him out. He constantly looks over his shoulder for the boogie man I guess. However, if he sees something new, he will bark at it , then cautiously approach and check it out.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.