What is your bully afraid of

Higgins

Dec 21, 2012
Denver, CO
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Not sure if there is a thread about this already but I found out last night that Dozer is absolutely petrified of balloons. My wife and I were blowing some up last night and as soon as we got them full he lost it. He would run away from them and finally just went into the bathroom until we were done lol.

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
Tank our bull dog hates "tape" lol. I put a piece of blue tape on his back an he lost it lol

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What's with our Dozers? Lol. My Dozer is also a scaredy bully, he's afraid of his own shadow. He's afraid of loud noises, cars or traffic whizzing by when we walk outside beside a busy road, thunder, and fireworks. I don't know if he's afraid of balloons themselves, because he's never been around a balloon, but if it burst, he definetely would be afraid of the Pop, and then my BullyGoat would probably eat it. Blossom doesn't seem to be afraid of anything, she will bark when she hears a sound or noise outside.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
The only thing Harlea is afraid of that we know of at this time is really loud thunder.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
My Boeboe is afraid of everything that is changed:) If I move furniture's around she is very careful checking it out and walks fast past it like if it would jump on her, lol. I once put up an old wall clock I bought on an auction and she barked at it for hours hiding behind the couch. She's very funny:D On the other hand we have Joey who isn't afraid of anything except the epi-Otic bottle (ear cleaning):blink:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Balloons
Vaccum
Ironing Board
Plastic bags - Both Large and Small
Dryer Sheets
Boxes
Baskets - Especially the laundry basket
Garden Hoses
any kind of broom
Towels
Halloween Wigs and costumes
Hats
Aerosol cans
Heavy Metal music
Hammering
Trash cans
PEOPLE in Uniform................odd would be easier to list what he's not afraid of...really:)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie is afraid of:
random noises (but not thunder?)
her stainless steel bowls when they clink in any way
vacuum
dishwasher (she tries to eat it? I'm guessing that stems from fear) - when you open it she comes barking n running n does the attack/back away dance

Im sure we'll find out more as we go! Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is afraid of the scale. It is hysterical. If we take it out to try and weigh the little fatty, he barks like a maniac until we put it away. BUT if the scale is in its place in my bedroom he acts like it isn't even there.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Balloons
Vaccum
Ironing Board
Plastic bags - Both Large and Small
Dryer Sheets
Boxes
Baskets - Especially the laundry basket
Garden Hoses
any kind of broom
Towels
Halloween Wigs and costumes
Hats
Aerosol cans
Heavy Metal music
Hammering
Trash cans
PEOPLE in Uniform................odd would be easier to list what he's not afraid of...really:)
hahahahahaha. This cracks me up because for me too, it would be so much easier to list what Ruthie is not scared of. What really cracks me up with Ruthie is when we are in the car she gets scared going under bridges.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually is afraid of everything but mostly afraid of people!! Whenever someone comes in my house he runs in the other direction, peers around a corner and barks!! He's such a wimp!! Once he gets to know someone he's usually ok.

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
This isn't something tank is scared of but does anyone have any problems sweeping the floor? Tank goes in attack mode an try to kill the broom. Lol

2009 elite GT500

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
So far Fergus isnt afraid of anything. If anything he is a pain in the butt when I vacuum he loves to walk in front of the vacuum or I have to pick him up. When I sweep he does a ninja move and grabs a mouthful of dog hair I have gathered :bitching: while sweeping. Not sure about balloons since he hasnt seen one yet.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
This isn't something tank is scared of but does anyone have any problems sweeping the floor? Tank goes in attack mode an try to kill the broom. Lol

2009 elite GT500

yes. Brie goes into major shark attack mode w the vacuum and any appliances. The dishwasher running doesn't bother her. But when I open it to empty or put anything in she becomes crazy. She runs over to it barking, tries to jump on the open part of the door when its down and also tries to eat the corner of the door..very strange.

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Vacuum, boxes anything thats not normally on the floor on a day to day basis. But the best one is when he sees his shadow on the fence at night when we are outside going to the bathroom. Its classic, Ive never seen my little tub o lard move so fast back to the door.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.