So the breeder told me...

Stang

New member
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thunder
that Thunder (Olde English BD) would be a small dog. As my girlfriend wanted! So I weighed him today at 12 weeks, and he weighs 20.8 lbs. I don't think they told me the truth.
Thunder.webp
 
HAHAHA,maybe she meant...for an OEB...some of them can be 85 lbs.

Thunder is so adorable, I wanna hug & squeeze on that face soooo badly!
:rolleyes:
 
I want to give Thunder Muzzies!!!! I absolutely LOVE that face and those eyes...oh who am I kidding LOL I just love Thunder. I think Sheldon might be a cross between an OEB and an EB because he doesn't have the measurements for an OEB but he has the face and height. He has long legs he is 20 months old and he weighs in at 60-65lbs.
 
Oh he is cute! He has a face that says "I didnt do it!" :heart:.
 
He is cute. I have a friend who has an OEB and he weights 105 pounds and has a head the size of a bowling ball.
 
He is cute. I have a friend who has an OEB and he weights 105 pounds and has a head the size of a bowling ball.

LOL think at that point its more believable to call the dog a mastiff
 
LOL think at that point its more believable to call the dog a mastiff

Nah. My ridgebacks that I have had all ran around 115 lbs and my female right now is at 100 even.
 
Thunder is a cutie pie! Dudley is 2 1/2 -- he's taller than average and weighs in at 80 lbs...a big boy. His Dad was big...his mom was only about 55 lbs...But I love him anyway. Thunder may not be as large as you think, but I thought that OEBs were a little larger anyway?
 
Gosh he's really cute... And probably gonna get really BIG!!! Lol


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Awwwww! He is cute! His face is so cute she won't even notice how big he Is! Lol
 
Last edited:
What a cutie!!!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Thunder is really cute, no matter how big, cuddly or slobbery he gets.
 
Love him!!! Harley is 17 mos. 77lbs. he a brick s_ _ _ house, like a bull! When i picked him up, the breeder said he would gain 3-4 lbs a week!! I also met Harleys grandma and she was 60lbs... call him back and nicely check in and ask how much the parents weigh...They are great dogs and companions! Good luck!! Let us know how its going!!
 
"...gonna be small" Compared to what? :D
 
OMG Thunder is gonna grow up to be such a cuddle bug!! :havemyheart::heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top