mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem does it as well. He doesn't just eat the grass, he attacks it....shaking head back and forth, the whole nine! Silly bully!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Totally normal at our house too... Winston grazes daily!!! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally normal and my vet says it really means nothing.... just something for them to do

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Sounds like Daisy! She loves it when my bf cant mow the grass right away. She will wallow in it and eat it.. She eats the leaves and flowers too.. I do believe they are part goats...lol

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki is our weed whipper! That is his one naughty habit that he will not quit! Doesn't matter how many times I tell him no he just keeps on going or goes to a different part of the yard. Silly bullygoats :rolleyes:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Ok. I know many dogs eat grass from time to time because some like it and others because they have an upset stomach. I think I need to have a DNA test done on Harlea because I think she is part billygoat. She doesn't do it all the time, but when it is getting close to time for the weekly yard work she goes in to overdrive and starts grazing various patches of the taller grass around the yard like it is evil or something. Is this normal or should I be worried?

Yes I know I am stuck on these videos today but I really like them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTbvF8g1rtE

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online