Has anyone tasted.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I bought Vegas some fat free/sugar free plain Greek Yogurt, it says it has 3x the probiotics. Has anyone tasted one of these?? :barf: :barf:. It taste just like sour cream but is thicker and more sour!!

I thought for sure he would turn his nose up with it but nope......he licked every bit of it up. Ive been giving it to him twice a day (about a full teaspoon) because his face is kind of yeasty, thought it sure cant hurt.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We used to give HRH greek yogurt every morning mixed in her breakfast, but I just got tired of the mess she made with it so stopped a few months ago. I did freeze some mixed yogurt and banana's the other day in cups to give both the girls a treat now and then.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
I throw a nice big tablespoon of lite and fit Greek yogurt on his dinner now and again. Sometimes I smear a little on his nose rope as let him go crazy licking his own face for a while.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We used to give HRH greek yogurt every morning mixed in her breakfast, but I just got tired of the mess she made with it so stopped a few months ago. I did freeze some mixed yogurt and banana's the other day in cups to give both the girls a treat now and then.

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], he looked like Santa Clause when he was done eating it, not dripping but actually stuck to the bottom of his chin because it is so thick, lol

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I give Brie a nice tsp of plain yogurt for breakfast. I tasted a Greek yogurt in hated the after taste so I just use plain for her. Is Greek better for them?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, I live on Greek yogurt!! Love the stuff. Yum-yum-yum. I give the boys a spoonful of regular, plain yogurt every day, if not twice a day. They luv the stuff too!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
My guys love all yogurt, plain or Greek, they get a Tbsp on their kibble every morning. Is there anything a bully won't eat though? Lol. I think they eat just about anything because they don't even taste it, they inhale and swallow.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My guys love all yogurt, plain or Greek, they get a Tbsp on their kibble every morning. Is there anything a bully won't eat though? Lol. I think they eat just about anything because they don't even taste it, they inhale and swallow.
How true is That!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. It's very true. My guys will eat anything not nailed down. I think they are bully goats, not bully dogs

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
started giving greek yogurt to Harley 2 weeks ago, the red between his paws is starting to go away. They say it takes 2-3 weeks to see a difference with anything. A red face could me food allergies, are u on a grain free? Ive also been wiping harleys ears out with Apple Cider Vinegar its making a huge difference with his ear infection and his eyes look great.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunky gets a spoonful with breakfast, and i also mix some with fruit and/or peanut butter and freeze it as a treat! My bully-boy LOVES it :D

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
I eat Greek yogurt every morning but not the plain variety but mixed with fruit. Actually the fruit is either next to it or in the bottom so I have tasted it plain. Whenever I get through with it Ace always licks the container clean so I assume he likes it.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie loves the plain yogurt. I can switch to free if it is better or her. I bought acv today too n put a cap in het water. She drank n didn't seem to care too much that it was in there. I haven't been giving her the salmon oil since her eye surgery cos and I haven't noticed much difference w her chin..it is still a little red at times so I think I'm going to start giving it o her again.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Along with the probiotics that are in his food I give Ace off and on yogurt too. I have on occasion given him some buttermilk which he loves which also contains probiotics At his age I don't concern myself with the fat content be it in yogurt, buttermilk or whatever as long as its a beneficial fat.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.