My EB has a soft spot that dries him crazy! Anyone else have this?

Srhendon

Jul 24, 2013
FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Hey guys,

Looking for some help. When i touch Tyson with one finger on his back right about his butt he FREAKS out and runs around and whines and cries and just freaks out. He will do this several times and im curious if anyone else has had any light on this situations.

Thanks,

-Shawn

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not sure. Maybe and infected or dirty tail pocket? I tagged a few members for you that know a lot more than I do.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Sounds like that spot is causing him a good deal of pain. Has he seen a vet? This could be a bone spur or exposed nerve or something to that effect. An X-ray would confirm the problem. Hope it works out. Keep us posted.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have no idea but I would be very concerned about this. Certainly a trip to the vet is in order.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have no idea either. Definately a trip to the vet is in order. No spot that's touched should hurt like that, something's wrong for sure if he's whining and cries like that when just touched.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree with the others, he should be checked out, as that isn't normal.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I agree with everyone else. Sounds like a vet visit is in order pronto.

OP
Srhendon

Srhendon

Jul 24, 2013
FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
Hey guys,

thanks for you input. Well check with the vet

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No idea, but I would be at the vet to find out. Please let us know what you find out. I do hope it is nothing serious

OP
Srhendon

Srhendon

Jul 24, 2013
FL
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
I took Tyson to his breeder cause he needed to get his last shot for being a puppy anyways and i told her about and she felt around for it as did i last night and we couldn't find the spot again. I hit that "spot" about 2 times and tried to find it again and i couldn't find it. She explained to me that where i could've touched could've been a spot right were his hips are still finding their own spot (because he is only 12 weeks), but i tried to find the spot again and we couldn't find it again. Tyson is a happy pup that leaps, runs, and plays very well and she explained to me that if he had a bone or a nerve problem around his butt that he wouldn't be able to do these things. Im taking tyson to see a dog orthopedic for a "Bulldog Tune-up" in mid august and we will find out for sure whats going on.

THANKS FOR ALL THE CARE!

Check out Tyson running around and playing here

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.