lex had gotten so upset cause dad left him, he started crying

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
well jeff was on his way to go get the girls from school and he was gonna take bo since bo hasnt been out in a while. a few mins later after i heard jeff leave i hear crying coming from outside. i get up run outside and see lex standing at the gate literally crying cause dad left him!!! i walk up to lex and he looks at me looks at me, looks at the gate and i tell him dad went to go get sisters from school. he looks at me and his bottom lip is shaking and it was moving like he was talking you can see his stomache moving up and down.
he was crying so loud our neighbor heard him walked up and asked if he was ok!
WOW he has never gotten that upset before at anything!!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i texted jeff and told him you better make it up to your son for leaving him and making him cry... needless to say lex gave him the cold shoulder for a few after they got home :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Awwww, I know EXACTLY what you mean about crying, with the bottom lip, My son was coming to get Vegas about once a week to go play with his dog for the day while I was at work, due to his hours changing he does stop over for a few minutes then leaves and Vegas sit's at the front door and cry's when he leaves. My son hates it, Vegas hate's it, and so do I, because he used to be returned wore out for the evening!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow i never knew that they would litterally cry cause they werent able to go somewhere...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.