A bedtime routine

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
The whole runnin round before sleeping MUST be a bully thing!! ... every night my skin baby Demari goes to bed at 7pm. At about 7.05 meeko will go out for a peepee come running back in and go demented for about 30mins running around tossing his toys everywhere he goes crazy!! Then by 8pm hes tucked up on his bed sparked out snoring (loudly!!) And he stays there until I wake him up force him to go out and pee (pulling his grouchy moody who the hell do u think u are to wake me up?! Face) all ready for me to go to bed!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
How funny is it that all the dogs seem to have the same habits. Brutus likes to be in bed anywhere between 9-10pm. He gets crazy if we stay up later than that. It's true that it is the bulldogs world and we just live in it!

- - - Updated - - -

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
LOL - I get what your going through. Ruthie is up at 7am, low growling in my face to get her breakfast. at 9pm...she's back in my face growling to get her medicine, treat and go to bed. She just started doing it. I leave her crate open too so maybe she will just go in and lay down....nope, she needs to make it known we are on her schedule.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.