What a nasty "sister"..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
we had a soccer banquet for my youngest last night (yes, the excitement of that just overwhelmed me :p ) Anyway, my oldest daughter was home with "the boys". Now you all my know how Chester loves you to play with his toys and will bring in one by one to you until "you" find one you like and will play with him with. Well.. when we left my oldest was on the computer in her room, when we returned - the oldest was on the computer in her room, with a PILE of Chester toys around her. We came home and had to point out the fact that obviously someone wanted to play and she ignored him! :( Bad bully sister - ignored Chester all evening. :down:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awww poor Chester. He would probably had more fun at the banquet!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh noooooooooooooooo. Bad bully sister :angry:

:luv:Chester poor baby just wanted to play.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Chester found his own way to tattle! Kids will be kids...no matter if its skin or fur.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
poor chester 2nd time he couldnt find anyone to play with him :( hope sister is gonna make it up to him

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
we had a soccer banquet for my youngest last night (yes, the excitement of that just overwhelmed me :p ) Anyway, my oldest daughter was home with "the boys". Now you all my know how Chester loves you to play with his toys and will bring in one by one to you until "you" find one you like and will play with him with. Well.. when we left my oldest was on the computer in her room, when we returned - the oldest was on the computer in her room, with a PILE of Chester toys around her. We came home and had to point out the fact that obviously someone wanted to play and she ignored him! :( Bad bully sister - ignored Chester all evening. :down:
My ten year old does that with Beefy...but Beefy learned that if he bully butts him with that massive head of his...he won't ignore him long lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.