Please Read

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=9236]Lisabear123[/MENTION] I went through the same thing with my Mac(entropion)! It was horrible but it wasn't necessarily all the vet's doing it was mostly his receptionist who wouldn't make "unnecessary" appts since we had just been there blah blah blah. This lady just wouldn't listen to me:cursing: I finally blew up at her and told her to make the mf-ing appt because something is not right with my baby. The vet overheard some of my 'commotion' and ended up calling me right back and guess who didn't know things went from bad to worse over the last few days? Not him since she wasn't telling him anything! I'm glad you caught it before she lost an eye and I'm sorry she had to be in pain for longer than necessary. Mac almost lost his eye and he still has the divot and it's slightly cloudy more than a year later. Good instincts momma!!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lisa sorry you and Brie had to go through this, I had a problem like this many years ago with my pug but not to the extent yours was and I totally agree with @BruceP an eye I an eye no matter what breed. So happy Brie is on the mend and she looks so cute with her cone, just watch your legs with that thou because they really hurt. :)

I agree w [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] as well which is why I was going to inform the better business bureau of my experience. And oh yes! She follows me n beats the crap out of me w it! Lol I feel like I'm being herded..too funny!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
@Lisabear123 I went through the same thing with my Mac(entropion)! It was horrible but it wasn't necessarily all the vet's doing it was mostly his receptionist who wouldn't make "unnecessary" appts since we had just been there blah blah blah. This lady just wouldn't listen to me:cursing: I finally blew up at her and told her to make the mf-ing appt because something is not right with my baby. The vet overheard some of my 'commotion' and ended up calling me right back and guess who didn't know things went from bad to worse over the last few days? Not him since she wasn't telling him anything! I'm glad you caught it before she lost an eye and I'm sorry she had to be in pain for longer than necessary. Mac almost lost his eye and he still has the divot and it's slightly cloudy more than a year later. Good instincts momma!!

Awww I'm so sry you went though an kind of a bad experience! It is hard enough to take care of these babies, we don't need dodo's making things worse! Wish the best for you and I truly hope Mac's eye heal fully soon. Thy are a lot tougher than we are, I've learned that..but they still deserve to be as healthy as thru can be!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.