Please Read

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Oh..I'm not done w the old vet...I just needed to clear my head so I could pin point my anger and not get arrested ..lol I have plenty to say yo them and I will! I will keep you up to date w that one! ;)

Good Luck! And don't get arrested!

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Good Luck! And don't get arrested!

Thank you n I will try! Lol I really just want them to see the mistake(s) and understand how this old have gone better etc..I'm not trying to hurt anyone.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you n I will try! Lol I really just want them to see the mistake(s) and understand how this old have gone better etc..I'm not trying to hurt anyone.

No harm no foul. You've taught people with this post. That's a GREAT GREAT GREAT thing!! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Always go with your gut... no one knows our bully babies like you do!! So happy you got her to a good vet in time that there is not any damage.

:hug; to you and Brie

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
No harm no foul. You've taught people with this post. That's a GREAT GREAT GREAT thing!! :D

100% agree... Sharing your experience is the best thing ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Oh..I'm not done w the old vet...I just needed to clear my head so I could pin point my anger and not get arrested ..lol I have plenty to say yo them and I will! I will keep you up to date w that one! ;)
LOL If you lived close I'd so go with you!!! They are vets for God's sake it wouldn't kill them to pick up a book to do some research on a particular breed there are hundreds on English Bulldogs... and that is one breed you definitely need to research in order to have them as a patient...I left my old vet because they seemed to flounder where Sheldon was concerned so I moved him to a vet that has been here for YEARS and the vet that is in there with him has also practiced for a very long time and he really seems to understand and know what is going on with my fur baby. Gotta have someone you can trust just like when I moved my skin kids from one doctor to another because the one I was using I got the feeling he really didn't care and this other doctor takes the time to look at the kids and really see what is going on and he looks correct dosages up and discusses medication options with me. I love that makes me feel like he cares about my children's health for me its the same with a vet they have to care about my fur babies health. I almost cried the other day when my daughter told me she wants to be a vet and specialize in bulldogs...She reads a lot on here with me or makes me read it to her and sees the struggles we go through in trying to find vets that care.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Vets are awful sometimes! Actually more than not I haven't been happy with the vets we have seen. I am just glad you got her eyes fixed before they really had permanent damage. If I were you, I would post on yelp. Many people nowadays pick places they go using yelp so this might help to save someone else.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Vets are awful sometimes! Actually more than not I haven't been happy with the vets we have seen. I am just glad you got her eyes fixed before they really had permanent damage. If I were you, I would post on yelp. Many people nowadays pick places they go using yelp so this might help to save someone else.

Good idea..I'm in the process of writing a letter to the better business bureau as well.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Good idea..I'm in the process of writing a letter to the better business bureau as well.

You go girl!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Lisa sorry you and Brie had to go through this, I had a problem like this many years ago with my pug but not to the extent yours was and I totally agree with [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] an eye I an eye no matter what breed. So happy Brie is on the mend and she looks so cute with her cone, just watch your legs with that thou because they really hurt. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.