EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    No harm no foul. You've taught people with this post. That's a GREAT GREAT GREAT thing!!
    100% agree... Sharing your experience is the best thing ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabear123 View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pdolphin27 View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!!
    ...:bust: ....

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Oh..I'm not done w the old vet...I just needed to clear my head so I could pin point my anger and not get arrested ..lol I have plenty to say yo them and I will! I will keep you up to date w that one!
    LOL If you lived close I'd so go with you!!! They are vets for God's sake it wouldn't kill them to pick up a book to do some research on a particular breed there are hundreds on English Bulldogs... and that is one breed you definitely need to research in order to have them as a patient...I left my old vet because they seemed to flounder where Sheldon was concerned so I moved him to a vet that has been here for YEARS and the vet that is in there with him has also practiced for a very long time and he really seems to understand and know what is going on with my fur baby. Gotta have someone you can trust just like when I moved my skin kids from one doctor to another because the one I was using I got the feeling he really didn't care and this other doctor takes the time to look at the kids and really see what is going on and he looks correct dosages up and discusses medication options with me. I love that makes me feel like he cares about my children's health for me its the same with a vet they have to care about my fur babies health. I almost cried the other day when my daughter told me she wants to be a vet and specialize in bulldogs...She reads a lot on here with me or makes me read it to her and sees the struggles we go through in trying to find vets that care.

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Oh..I'm not done w the old vet...I just needed to clear my head so I could pin point my anger and not get arrested ..lol I have plenty to say yo them and I will! I will keep you up to date w that one!
    You go girl!!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Vets are awful sometimes! Actually more than not I haven't been happy with the vets we have seen. I am just glad you got her eyes fixed before they really had permanent damage. If I were you, I would post on yelp. Many people nowadays pick places they go using yelp so this might help to save someone else.

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Vets are awful sometimes! Actually more than not I haven't been happy with the vets we have seen. I am just glad you got her eyes fixed before they really had permanent damage. If I were you, I would post on yelp. Many people nowadays pick places they go using yelp so this might help to save someone else.
    Good idea..I'm in the process of writing a letter to the better business bureau as well.

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Good idea..I'm in the process of writing a letter to the better business bureau as well.
    You go girl!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Lisa sorry you and Brie had to go through this, I had a problem like this many years ago with my pug but not to the extent yours was and I totally agree with @BruceP an eye I an eye no matter what breed. So happy Brie is on the mend and she looks so cute with her cone, just watch your legs with that thou because they really hurt.

Real Name
    Veronica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

@Lisabear123 I went through the same thing with my Mac(entropion)! It was horrible but it wasn't necessarily all the vet's doing it was mostly his receptionist who wouldn't make "unnecessary" appts since we had just been there blah blah blah. This lady just wouldn't listen to me I finally blew up at her and told her to make the mf-ing appt because something is not right with my baby. The vet overheard some of my 'commotion' and ended up calling me right back and guess who didn't know things went from bad to worse over the last few days? Not him since she wasn't telling him anything! I'm glad you caught it before she lost an eye and I'm sorry she had to be in pain for longer than necessary. Mac almost lost his eye and he still has the divot and it's slightly cloudy more than a year later. Good instincts momma!!

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    Lisa sorry you and Brie had to go through this, I had a problem like this many years ago with my pug but not to the extent yours was and I totally agree with @BruceP an eye I an eye no matter what breed. So happy Brie is on the mend and she looks so cute with her cone, just watch your legs with that thou because they really hurt.
    I agree w @BruceP as well which is why I was going to inform the better business bureau of my experience. And oh yes! She follows me n beats the crap out of me w it! Lol I feel like I'm being herded..too funny!

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by babybully View Post
    @Lisabear123 I went through the same thing with my Mac(entropion)! It was horrible but it wasn't necessarily all the vet's doing it was mostly his receptionist who wouldn't make "unnecessary" appts since we had just been there blah blah blah. This lady just wouldn't listen to me I finally blew up at her and told her to make the mf-ing appt because something is not right with my baby. The vet overheard some of my 'commotion' and ended up calling me right back and guess who didn't know things went from bad to worse over the last few days? Not him since she wasn't telling him anything! I'm glad you caught it before she lost an eye and I'm sorry she had to be in pain for longer than necessary. Mac almost lost his eye and he still has the divot and it's slightly cloudy more than a year later. Good instincts momma!!
    Awww I'm so sry you went though an kind of a bad experience! It is hard enough to take care of these babies, we don't need dodo's making things worse! Wish the best for you and I truly hope Mac's eye heal fully soon. Thy are a lot tougher than we are, I've learned that..but they still deserve to be as healthy as thru can be!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads