Do you buy your bully Christmas presents?

Do you buy Christmas presents for your bully?

• Yes! Of course!

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Sometimes, it's not a big deal to them.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Not really, they don't know it's a holiday!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
When Bentley was an only bully, I bought and wrapped him a bunch of Christmas presents and let him open them but when Linus came along, I stopped doing that. Now that Bentley is gone and there's a baby in the house again (who LOVES ripping paper!), I was thinking of buying and wrapping gifts for Linus and Truman.

Do you buy your bully gifts? Do you wrap them so they can open them on Christmas?

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
This will be Beefy's first Christmas with us and hopefully Ms.Dinah.... but i bought Georgia christmas presents last year, she got one of those HUGE bones it was as big as her and a doggie basket of treats.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't wrap them, because Santa Paws brings them (Santa does not wrap gifts, only people do....) Well, in our house anyway! :whistle:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Santa wraps the fur-kid's presents in white tissue. Regular presents get wrapped in xmas paper. I wonder why Santa wraps only the Dean house Santa gifts in tissue. AND WHY did I not figure this out when I was younger?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Last year was Vegas's First christmas, BEFORE I knew better about his diet, He got lots of wrapped treats that he could smell, and yes he would open them. This year will be the same only good treats and a special stuffie bear. And Oh yea, he has a stocking hanging right with ours on the mantle. Last year he was only 6 months old so it was a debate wether he got treats or lumps of coal!!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm saying NO.... let's see what Lari says........ LOL

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i have never done anything with any of our other dogs i thought it was stupid!!! now that we have lexter and this will be his first christmas i bought bo and lex stockings at petmart, gonna get lex a pet stroller and bo a LOT of bones!!!! jeff thinks im stupid for doing this lmao

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I buy all my furries presents lol.. But yesterday Ireland got christmas early she got 3 new toys and is in heaven lol..

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I get them gifts and I make them a special meal, normally some meat, potatoes and cottage cheese. Never thought to actually wrap their gifts and try to let them open them. Oh and they do have their own stockings as well :)

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
My bullies get gifts (wrapped of course) and stockings. We cant put gifts under the tree until the last minute because Winston thinks they are all for him and will open every one of them. We learned this the hard way. :yes: They also get party hats, dog cake, special meal and gifts on their B-day. :up:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Santa wraps the fur-kid's presents in white tissue. Regular presents get wrapped in xmas paper. I wonder why Santa wraps only the Dean house Santa gifts in tissue. AND WHY did I not figure this out when I was younger?

Because your mom is so smart....

All kids gets presents, so do ours...now ours just happen to have fur....but they have there stocking hug with care...and yes santa bring them all something....

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
This will be Gertie and Ida's first Christmas. They love toys and treats, so I'm sure we'll get them plenty of Christmas goodies. Not sure about the wrapping. They get into trouble when they tear stuff up, so it seems a little wrong to give them something and tell them to tear it up.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
This will be our first Christmas with Stig too ... of course he'll get some presents! But he practically gets a new toy every week or every other week, so it's always Christmas for him. lol.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We don't buy each other Christmas gifts. We buy what we want during the year when we want it/find it on sale/or need it.

We pretty much will do the same for Gracie. She did get her own stuffed bulldog when we were shopping last weekend. At first she just licked it, but in the past couple days she has decided it's a pretty nifty chew toy. I'm thinking we NEED to go stock up on more for when she's chewed her way through this one.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.