I think I found it!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It really is amazing how what is perfect for one isn't for another. We tried the pork and peas too. But we are going back to beef frittata. HRH just isn't doing as well on it. She does well on the BF, but we thought we should try to find another that she did good on because of people saying we should switch out the proteins. So far though everything else we have tried just doesn't cut it for her.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So Winston has been on Fromm Pork & Peas for a solid 2 weeks now and I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in his yeast!!!!!!!! The past couple of days I have went to wipe his wrinkles out like I do every morning and absolutely NOTHING was on the baby wipe. His tail pocket still has it a little bit but nothing like it was. I think we may have finally found it! It has only been 2 weeks so I am very excited to see where we are in another 2 weeks when we hit that month mark of the old food being out of his system!! I swear this stuff is like a miracle food, plus he absolutely loves it & no more fighting to get him to eat! :D!!! Just look at that white face!!!!
View attachment 49313

OMG!! That's FANTASTIC!! Best news ever. He looks so AWESOME!!!! :up::up::up::up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... I switched Banks about two maybe three months ago to the Pork and Peas.... Yeast issues are almost non-existant. Still a little in her back paws but face and tail are clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So, just out of curiosity..if they do well w any Fromm flavors is it good to switch meals for variety and nutrition? Say, give her beef frittata one meal, pork n peas or another flavor for another meal? Or s switching flavors purely for variety?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So, just out of curiosity..if they do well w any Fromm flavors is it good to switch meals for variety and nutrition? Say, give her beef frittata one meal, pork n peas or another flavor for another meal? Or s switching flavors purely for variety?

It's more for variety really .. I have heard it said that if you stick to just one protein source that they can develop an allergy to it but I've never heard anybody actually experience that!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
It's more for variety really .. I have heard it said that if you stick to just one protein source that they can develop an allergy to it but I've never heard anybody actually experience that!!
I would think that each flavor would have a good amount of nutrients, protein etc needed. I would like to give Brie a yummy variety if she would benefit from it.

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Great news! So nice to hear when a bully makes such a great improvement. I would stick with what is working for now. Wait 6 months to a year before changing her food again. Yeast is nasty it can hide for a long time. Let her system get really strong and healthy after it has been beaten down with yeast. Then switch between the Fromm flavors.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
It really is amazing how what is perfect for one isn't for another. We tried the pork and peas too. But we are going back to beef frittata. HRH just isn't doing as well on it. She does well on the BF, but we thought we should try to find another that she did good on because of people saying we should switch out the proteins. So far though everything else we have tried just doesn't cut it for her.

I agree with you it is so interesting how they all do well on so many different things. I am sorry Pork & Peas didnt work out for HRH but glad the BF works well for her!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

OMG!! That's FANTASTIC!! Best news ever. He looks so AWESOME!!!! :up::up::up::up:

Thank you!!! :)

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
AWESOME.... I switched Banks about two maybe three months ago to the Pork and Peas.... Yeast issues are almost non-existant. Still a little in her back paws but face and tail are clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Great to hear!!! I am so glad she is doing well on it too!! I can't wait to see how much more Winston improves! It is just amazing how much food can change everything!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston

I would agree with everyone else! I think it is just for variety! If you find one that works great for her I would stick with it for a while and maybe in a few months when you know she is doing well on it try a diff flavor and see what happens because as I am sure you have seen on here just because they do well on one Fromm Flavor doesn't mean they will do well on others! Good luck in finding the perfect food!! :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I would agree with everyone else! I think it is just for variety! If you find one that works great for her I would stick with it for a while and maybe in a few months when you know she is doing well on it try a diff flavor and see what happens because as I am sure you have seen on here just because they do well on one Fromm Flavor doesn't mean they will do well on others! Good luck in finding the perfect food!! :)

thank you! We def want to stick w Fromm, so it is just a matter of which one. Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.