I think I found it!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
So Winston has been on Fromm Pork & Peas for a solid 2 weeks now and I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in his yeast!!!!!!!! The past couple of days I have went to wipe his wrinkles out like I do every morning and absolutely NOTHING was on the baby wipe. His tail pocket still has it a little bit but nothing like it was. I think we may have finally found it! It has only been 2 weeks so I am very excited to see where we are in another 2 weeks when we hit that month mark of the old food being out of his system!! I swear this stuff is like a miracle food, plus he absolutely loves it & no more fighting to get him to eat! :D!!! Just look at that white face!!!!
photo.jpg

Last edited:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome news! I am glad you found a food that is working for Winston that he is enjoying to eat and that is reducing his yeast problems!

Lisa Marie Mayer

Feb 20, 2013
michigan
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
lord igor (aka iggy pup), bones and blue
i wish i could get igor to give it a try but he turns his nose up at it. he is on petcurean go sensitive which is the best we have found for now. his little to webs still get pink but a acv bath keeps it at bay.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
He looks great! I've heard such positive things about the Pork 'n Peas here on this board. I'm still waiting for my feed store to stock this particular flavor and will be making the switch as well when that happens.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Although I've never had any issues with Dudley in terms of food -- he doesn't appear to have allergies or sensitivities -- I recently began feeding him Fromm Pork & Peas for some variety. He does love it!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
i wish i could get igor to give it a try but he turns his nose up at it. he is on petcurean go sensitive which is the best we have found for now. his little to webs still get pink but a acv bath keeps it at bay.

Aww! I am glad you have one that works for him though! Maybe he will change his mind about the pork & peas at some point. I have never seen Winston eat like this lol. He just can't wait for it!

- - - Updated - - -

He looks great! I've heard such positive things about the Pork 'n Peas here on this board. I'm still waiting for my feed store to stock this particular flavor and will be making the switch as well when that happens.

Thank you! :) I hope they get it soon!!

- - - Updated - - -

Although I've never had any issues with Dudley in terms of food -- he doesn't appear to have allergies or sensitivities -- I recently began feeding him Fromm Pork & Peas for some variety. He does love it!

Good to hear!! Variety is always good with them. I know Winston gets sick of things quite easily lol!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I may have to try it. Mabel's yeasties are going to town!!! She's been running from me again when she sees me coming with her beauty kit!

Lol Beauty kit I love it!! :lmao::lmao:My husband and I crack up because every morning I take all of the stuff out of the cabinet for Winston's daily routine and I look at it and say well the pharmacy is out again lol! Winston just lifts up his sleepy little head with a look like again?! LOL! Maybe the Pork & Peas will work for her! I was starting to get discouraged because we had tried every protein out there so I am so happy this one is working for him!!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Glad Winston is doing great on Pork and Pea Thats what I have my boys on and they are also doing great on it. Winston sure is a looker :luv:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
So Winston has been on Fromm Pork & Peas for a solid 2 weeks now and I have noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in his yeast!!!!!!!! The past couple of days I have went to wipe his wrinkles out like I do every morning and absolutely NOTHING was on the baby wipe. His tail pocket still has it a little bit but nothing like it was. I think we may have finally found it! It has only been 2 weeks so I am very excited to see where we are in another 2 weeks when we hit that month mark of the old food being out of his system!! I swear this stuff is like a miracle food, plus he absolutely loves it & no more fighting to get him to eat! :D!!! Just look at that white face!!!!
View attachment 49313

OMG it's like you knew my plight. I'm definitely trying to find this food; it's just not very available in my area!

We're on Nature's variety instinct lamb limited diet - I just don't know how more we can "limit" his food and see where his allergies are. Chicken, beef, and salmon are all no goes!

Thanks for sharing this. Seriously.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
OMG it's like you knew my plight. I'm definitely trying to find this food; it's just not very available in my area!

We're on Nature's variety instinct lamb limited diet - I just don't know how more we can "limit" his food and see where his allergies are. Chicken, beef, and salmon are all no goes!

Thanks for sharing this. Seriously.

Too funny! I actually order Winston's online because even though Fromm is available in one of the stores here the Pork & Peas flavor is not. I get it from an RI based company called doggiefood.com but I know petflow also carries it! That is the food Winston was on and he did great on it for about a year and then boom out of no where he was just a mess. We switched between every flavor possible within NVI but nothing was working so after Pork & Peas came out I decided to just go for it. I am sooo happy I did! Good luck with Remi!! I hope it works for him too!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.