Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought this would be interesting to know who changed their bullies names after they got them?

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thought this would be interesting to know who changed their bullies names after they got them?

Samson didn't have a name when I first got him. I REALLY want him to be Brutus but I was shot down repeatedly for that one. Then we batted around Cash and Samson but Samson fit the best.

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Thought this would be interesting to know who changed their bullies names after they got them?

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    Samson didn't have a name when I first got him. I REALLY want him to be Brutus but I was shot down repeatedly for that one. Then we batted around Cash and Samson but Samson fit the best.
    I wanted Brutus for a while too but then I realized "Linus" and "Brutus" probably sound really similar to the canine ear so I ruled it out! I had forgotten about that one!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Maggie was always Maggie ... we named her as soon as we got her home.

Daddy was named "Chunkalunk" at the rescue place ...... and NOBODY wanted to keep that name. He was named Daddy because we always liked that name since watching Cesar Milans Daddy - his pitbull from The Dog Whisperer!!

Daddy and Maggie sometimes sound the same when we shout it though!! So we are having to say the names in a different way/tone ... but seeing as neither of them actually come when they're called and both wait until it suits them then I guess how their name is said makes no difference!! Typical stubborn -tude!!!

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
    Likes (Received)

Well with Chief I named him that because I am a Chiefs fan, My son had a stuffed bulldog since birth and has always called it chief, we got to pick his name before he was even born since the breeder and I traded a horse for him lol... With Ireland they called her white rose. But she loves her name she shakes her tail everytime we say it lol..It just fits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads