Looking for a new vet

MrGangles

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I wasn't sure where to put this post. If its in the wrong forum my apologies in advance.

We recently moved to Westwood Los Angeles and are looking for a new vet for our bully Frank. If anyone has any recommendations we would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Chett

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
*bump*

There's a suggested vets list here --- from personal recommendations from the group here -- not sure where it is but have a look around.

Getting a vet that you trust is so important. Folks should never wait to establish that vital relationship until something bad happens.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
We go to a wonderful vet in Santa Ana (a bit too far of a drive for you), so we are of no help….sorry. Good luck with your search. It is such a relief when you find the perfect one!

OP
M

MrGangles

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Here is the link to the Vet recommendation page. Have a look around to see if there is one in your area.

Thanks for the list! I looked through it before posting and there weren't any Vets in my area. I am really close to ULCA's campus. Thanks though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Cali gang... any suggestions?
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! I am in the San Gabriel Valley..also too far for you..but there has to be a good vet near UCLA.. I will call my vet tomorrow and see if she has any suggestions! Welcome to the "neighborhood" :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi Frank! I'm in the Pasadena area and go to a great vet in Monrovia...same as [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. I do have a friend at work who has a bully and she lives in the West LA area...I will ask her tomorrow who she goes to!
Welcome to the site!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well you r probably too far for dr Kraemer in Santa Ana but he is FABULOUS if you need a surgery or something big anyhow. He works closely with Southern California bulldog rescue and cares about the pups and their health.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I can't help .. but I will say :welcome:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9409]MrGangles[/MENTION], I just s/w my friend here at work and her vet is in Culver City. Not super close to the UCLA area but still on the West Side.
I'll message you the info anyways tho.

OP
M

MrGangles

Jul 22, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you so much everyone!

Most Reactions

Members online