Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Upon requests from our 4 Paw Members who wanted to do more, we have created a new award that can be earned by using your Bully Bucks that English Bulldog News will donate $10 to the Susan B. Komen Foundation. When you purchase this donation, you will get the award (within 48 hours).

We have also decided that anyone who sends a rescue donation should get an award too, so now we have two new awards. We have issued the Rescue donation award out, but many of you have donated multiple times in the past. To start, we are only issuing one award. We will issue an award for each time from here on out.

We have also decided to change the style of "Pretty In Pink" to be in honor of mom2bullies. I am still working on getting rid of the black backgrounds off this style. I also may lighten it up a bit :) It's pretty PINK!

And from now on, we will have our Breast Cancer Awareness week in the first week of every November. I am not sure if there is a different time of the year already set up for this, but I would like this particular week to be ours, in honor of our friend, mom2bullies.

pinkribbon_lg.png

rescuedonation_lg.png

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
You guys are wonderful, I love it. I want to donate also and I will have to have Sis help me on that. I noticed the pretty in pink earlier today, then you added my name... Wow, I love that you are having a Beast Cancer Awareness week, I would really like all of you ladies to be fully aware of this and have your mammogram. And remember guys, men can get breast cancer too, even though you don't have a mammogram.... so know your body. ok enough of the serious. Again, I say Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for everything, the prayers and postive thoughts, the donations in my name, the avatars, all of it. I love you guys.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=657]mom2bullies[/MENTION] we are all here for you. I have a friend who has been fighting for over a year, she is 29. If you'd like to read about her story, message me and I can send you her blog. She was very detailed on her diagnosis, prognosis, and treatments. It may help you and shed some light.

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] where do we go to donate. I of course cannot find it, lol.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That's really awesome. I went right to the Bully Market last night. Thanks for giving us the chance to make a meaningful contribution to an important cause!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't have enough Bully Bucks yet ... better keep posting!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am almost at 500, if anyone wants to pair up, let me know.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I got my confirmation e-mail today! It worked great! Thanks again [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for the opportunity!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] me and [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] are still trying to post to get up there maybe all of us can combine?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I will hand over mine.....I only have less than 200 after the bulldog rescue donations.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online