Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So, I'm playing Payday on my ps3. It is a fun/silly game where you are bad guys n you rob banks etc. I'm shooting at ppl trying to kill me n Brie jumps up into my lap. She puts her paws up on the table where my monitor is and starts growling at the screen. She then starts barking like crazy at the ppl shooting at me. I then noticed every time I aimed in, my gun sights got bigger on the screen. she would bark even louder n more ferociously. It was hilarious..she either got bored or just gave up on scaring the images away but it took a good 10 min. I'm guessing the fast moving weird shapes got her going? Kyan, my son kept saying mommy she's protecting you..it was cute.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
That's so cute! She was helping you. Dudley could not care about the TV. He only ever rarely turns his head towards it -- it always seems to be if children are singing. Now, my laptop and my iPad...he hates them...growls whenever I pull them out. Sniffs the iPad as though it were a living thing. It really all starts when I pull out my glasses -- not my sunglasses (that means we are going out), my regular glasses. Barks, growls at me...knows something else is going to take my attention away from him!:D

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
that is too funny. I love their protective instincts. We can't watch anything with dogs on tv cause Ruthie goes bat crap crazy and thinks another dog is invading her home.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea doesn't really look at the TV but she does listen to it as we leave Animal Planet on when we run errands and she is in her crate.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
They sure are something. My wife and I were at our dog trainers studio and she had us sitting down discussing the training and on the other side of the room she had a tv on with a video playing of some sort and while she was talking to us she just stopped in mid sentence laughing and said "He is watching tv" referring to Ace, and he was, he was all engrossed in whatever it was playing on the set

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
the only time sarah has paid attention to the tv was when ceazar malon was on and a dog was barking and sarah started barking at the tv till they stopped. was so funny but nada since then. i did have boston who would howl at the tv when a police siren would go off. was hilarious as he sounded just like the siren

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
At least she knew whayt to stop.... Banks would continue until she killed every one of them or we turn the game off

Mar 19, 2013
Country
Good old US of A
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman(RIP) & Jenkins
I can't tell if Norm loves the animals on tv or hates them. He gets all wound up and barks his head off. So it could go either way. All in all, I think he likes tv. A new show he and my kids like now is Call of the Wildman on Animal Planet. All sorts of nutty critters to bark at.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I can't tell if Norm loves the animals on tv or hates them. He gets all wound up and barks his head off. So it could go either way. All in all, I think he likes tv. A new show he and my kids like now is Call of the Wildman on Animal Planet. All sorts of nutty critters to bark at.

Lol I think there is an actual 'dog tv' channel somewhere. It's a pay channel n is supposedly all stuff for dogs to watch. Brie sometimes will cock her head and seem to watch if animal planet is on.

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
There is[h=1]Welcome to DOGTV
The First Television Channel for dogs[/h]DOGTV is scientifically developed and Pup approved. DOGTV is cable’s first television network for dogs that is created exclusively for canines, and the humans who love them.

DOGTV’s 24/7 programing helps stimulate, entertain, relax and habituate
dogs with shows that expose them to various movements, sounds, objects,
experiences and behavior patterns, all from a dog’s point of view.

Take a minute to browse our website, learn about TV for dogs and see just how it helps improve the lives of dogs and their humans everywhere.

a new show coming to direct tv, they say that people can see about 400 frames per second, when a dog looks at it its confusing because dogs can prosess 700 fps.

OP
Lisabear123

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ahh booo only w direct tv.. I you tubed a relaxing episode which was nice but Brie didn't seem to be interested. She did however perk up a but to a comer ial on tv for the movie Turbo..lol

Derby

Jun 24, 2013
Denton, Tx
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Derby
That's too funny! My bully loves it when I play bubble shooter on the computer. She used to just bite at the flying bubbles and the moving mouse, but I guess she figured out that the keyboard is what makes it all happen because now she also pushes buttons. :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.