Table topping Bully!

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
So we were rushing through supper, as I was late driving my daughter work. When I left, my husband felt it was a good idea to go do something in the garage, and leave Mia unattended in the house. When I came back he was half laughing saying how bad she was. When he went in to check on her, she was ON TOP of the table, eating my leftovers! :sneaky2: Like, on top of the table! Luckily, she just ate my leftover potatoes, and didn't get to the hot dog yet!
I can't believe he didn't even get a pic to post! :lol:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Lol bet she enjoyed what she ate! Hopefully she won't start jumping regularly!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
:lol: that's great! Miila would do that I am sure! Cutty is more the type to get up as close as he can with his paws on the chair and pull down what he is trying to get.

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I'm sure you meant to put those leftovers in her dish. She just didn't want you to feel bad for forgetting!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

OP
KarenP

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:lol: that's great! Miila would do that I am sure! Cutty is more the type to get up as close as he can with his paws on the chair and pull down what he is trying to get.
@KMARIONO

Jenn - That's what I would assume she would do to (from the chair at least), but we're pretty sure she think she's part cat. She watches our cat do these things and she tries to mimic him. When the cat is sleeping on top of the couch coushions, she chases him away and steals his spot. But it's hilarious because she's 27 lbs as opposed to the cat who is like 8 lbs. She falls right through! So I think we have a bully with "I-thinks-I'm-a-cat-syndrome" :lmao:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
@KMARIONO

Jenn - That's what I would assume she would do to (from the chair at least), but we're pretty sure she think she's part cat. She watches our cat do these things and she tries to mimic him. When the cat is sleeping on top of the couch coushions, she chases him away and steals his spot. But it's hilarious because she's 27 lbs as opposed to the cat who is like 8 lbs. She falls right through! So I think we have a bully with "I-thinks-I'm-a-cat-syndrome" :lmao:

maybe Miila had cats in her first home cuz she came to us like a wild animal. I caught her cleaning up after the babies shortly after we got her. She still climbs on table tops but thankfully not the dining room table. :lol:
cid__1013011908.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online