JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Tubby has been chosen by his vet's office to be their pet of the month. He will be featured in their office and on their facebook page.
I was so excited for him, until I realized they probably just felt sorry for us with all the money we've spent there.
Tubby's dad said we probably hit a limit and that's why he's been nominated lol

How your bully's won any awards or accolodates?

:clap: How fun is that! It'll be neat to see him featured too. Wilson has his picture framed in his vet's office. He's on the wall of Bullies side. :up:

Wilson's, and Emma's, 15 minutes of fame would be being chosen over more than a 1000 bullies for the book of 100 Bullies done by Susan Tantlinger (Meaty Wildman's mom on FB). She did a 4x4 oil painting of them too for the book and then sent me the painting when she was done with it. :2thumbs:

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
:clap: How fun is that! It'll be neat to see him featured too. Wilson has his picture framed in his vet's office. He's on the wall of Bullies side. :up:

Wilson's, and Emma's, 15 minutes of fame would be being chosen over more than a 1000 bullies for the book of 100 Bullies done by Susan Tantlinger (Meaty Wildman's mom on FB). She did a 4x4 oil painting of them too for the book and then sent me the painting when she was done with it. :2thumbs:

I wish they would do an oil painting of him!!!! When he had his cherry eye done the surgeons office had a beautiful BUlly oil painting. I got the artists name and asked for a quote. $4000. I was ready to fork over the loot but Tubbys dad was having NONE of it

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Tubby has been chosen by his vet's office to be their pet of the month. He will be featured in their office and on their facebook page.
I was so excited for him, until I realized they probably just felt sorry for us with all the money we've spent there.

He won cause he is such a handsome fella!! Congrats Tubby!!! Muzzies and hugs handsome boy!!

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Tubby won fair and square! Good for them to recognize a handsome fella when they see it! :yes:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congrats!! But wasn't he sucking up at the last visit? Bertha was a centerfold once with the below picture!! NOT!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations to Tubby for your award, don't listen to them, it's obvious it's because you are so cute.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congrats to Tubby! Obviously well deserved, who else could beat that sweet face?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I wish they would do an oil painting of him!!!! When he had his cherry eye done the surgeons office had a beautiful BUlly oil painting. I got the artists name and asked for a quote. $4000. I was ready to fork over the loot but Tubbys dad was having NONE of it

$4,000 :eek: that's crazy. But it sure would be beautiful. :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:bravo: Tubby! Job well done you handsome fella!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

It's not really an award, but Vegas was featured on AFV! And he is currently featured on Acadia antlers home page!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.