Weather

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374151309.785780.jpg
We're having some BEAUTIFUL weather here this morning. Dexter is not impressed in the slightest lil bit... Had to get out if the bed and come lay with him on the couch because he was shaking so bad.

Are your babies scared of bad weather?

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
When it thunders, Dudley usually comes and finds me. I have to pet him a bit and tell him it's okay...and then he usually trots away and plays with his toys. Hope the weather improves quickly!

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
forde gets very uneasy with thunder and lightening......barks ( which he hardly every does) and paces.....:( i always try soothing him with some of his favorite treats and toys when he gets like this.....it helps some...for a small time :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea is strange. We were outside because a storm was starting blow through the other day and a big booming bolt of lightening hit about a mile from our house and it scared her so bad she ran smack dab in to the patio door trying to get in the house and went in and hid under the coffee table. However, as it has been raining off and on the past few days the rolling thunder that has come with it hasn't phased her a bit. Plus she loves to try and catch rain drops in her mouth.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Harlea is strange. We were outside because a storm was starting blow through the other day and a big booming bolt of lightening hit about a mile from our house and it scared her so bad she ran smack dab in to the patio door trying to get in the house and went in and hid under the coffee table. However, as it has been raining off and on the past few days the rolling thunder that has come with it hasn't phased her a bit. Plus she loves to try and catch rain drops in her mouth.

Awe that is adorable!! Sheldon use to stand at the door and bark at the thunder but he grew out of it he doesn't seem to be effected by it he just lays in his Daddy's chair and watches TV. Gigi on the other hand was so effected we got a sedative for her but the short thunderstorm we had roll through didn't seem to phase her so I hope she is taking cues from Sheldon.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubbs doesn't get scared he almost gets mad at the thunder and lighting for startling him or waking him up. Tubbs is a water fiend so he LOVES the rain

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie hasn't shown much fear w storms. when the thunder is very close, she will get in that bully stance n bark. It's actually kinda cute n funny.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nope, Banks could not care less

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
nope sarah could care less about a storm. nothing interrupts her sleep :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online