JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
For me, tonight it will be when I go to Walgreen's to get some stuff for Wilson & Sally. Wonder what the clerk will think when I check out witih Preparation H wipes, Epsom Salt, Hibiclen Solution (Walgreens antiseptic cleanser) and some more Neosporin. :hmm: :ashamed:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No more than the last time I went and had rubber gloves and LUBE....(gloves for the anals) :rofl:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
:ROFL: Haven't gotten anything embarrassing yet. I'll just live vicariously through you u til I do ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
YOu should make it more fun .... add some condoms and some laxative .. then sit back and watch the expressions ..... :eek:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
A while back Chumley was having a serious gas problem and I posted it on here..i mean it was bad..and they were loud and every 15 minutes at night! a few people on this forum suggested Bean-o so I went off to Walgreens to get ..it was pouring rain and 9 at night but Chum's "affliction" was so foul my wife wanted him out of the bedroom...When i was checking out i felt the need to tell the checkout girl that bulldog farts were the reason i was out in a storm at 9 pm...I didnt say anything though and as i left she just said "Feel Better".

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
A while back Chumley was having a serious gas problem and I posted it on here..i mean it was bad..and they were loud and every 15 minutes at night! a few people on this forum suggested Bean-o so I went off to Walgreens to get ..it was pouring rain and 9 at night but Chum's "affliction" was so foul my wife wanted him out of the bedroom...When i was checking out i felt the need to tell the checkout girl that bulldog farts were the reason i was out in a storm at 9 pm...I didnt say anything though and as i left she just said "Feel Better".
:ashamed::ROFL2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg this is hilarious!!! :ROFL: