ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
No more than the last time I went and had rubber gloves and LUBE....(gloves for the anals) :rofl:

Okay seriously you WIN!!! Lmao...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They are different types of bacteria that require different types of antibiotics/anteseptics. The walls have different thicknesses and a few other differences. When you look at them under a microscope you dye them to see their wall types. Why this is important is that gram negative bacteria will not be killed by lets say penicillin. Gram positive bacteria will be killed by penicillin. That is why when you go to the doctor they don't prescribe penicillin for everything. So if you had a cleanser that just worked on gram positive bacteria and your sore happened to have gram negative bacteria in it the bacteria would continue to grow. Hope that made sense.

Fascinating ... I never knew that!!!

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
That is what I bought and I was going to make the pads

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

This was going to be my note to you tomorrow after you had tried the treatment on your dog. I take 1/2 the wipes out and put them in a ziplock, dump the liquid out of the baby wipe container and wring out the rest of the baby wipes. Then replaced the liquid with some of the the Hibiclens so you have Hibiclens wipes which cuts out a step. If your dog seems to do well with the first way you did it. I am just cautious at first especially with bullies and their sensitive skin. With anything some dog may have a reaction and if we water it down the first day hopefully we have less of one.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
This was going to be my note to you tomorrow after you had tried the treatment on your dog. I take 1/2 the wipes out and put them in a ziplock, dump the liquid out of the baby wipe container and wring out the rest of the baby wipes. Then replaced the liquid with some of the the Hibiclens so you have Hibiclens wipes which cuts out a step. If your dog seems to do well with the first way you did it. I am just cautious at first especially with bullies and their sensitive skin. With anything some dog may have a reaction and if we water it down the first day hopefully we have less of one.

I will keep an eye on the area to make sure he has no adverse reactions and if there are no reactions then we are good to go.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Lmbo I wish I had my camera for the lady checking me out when I checked out with all this stuff :ROFL: she says I hope you feel better and I turned and smiled and said "Oh this isn't for me its for my EB" she had this look on her face that was priceless!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.