Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
YOu should make it more fun .... add some condoms and some laxative .. then sit back and watch the expressions ..... :eek:
:Rofl2: bahahaha I am so going to do that!!!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
A while back Chumley was having a serious gas problem and I posted it on here..i mean it was bad..and they were loud and every 15 minutes at night! a few people on this forum suggested Bean-o so I went off to Walgreens to get ..it was pouring rain and 9 at night but Chum's "affliction" was so foul my wife wanted him out of the bedroom...When i was checking out i felt the need to tell the checkout girl that bulldog farts were the reason i was out in a storm at 9 pm...I didnt say anything though and as i left she just said "Feel Better".

:eeeew: ..... :excited: Brie's are chemical warfare grade. I feel..erm..smell your pain!

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
For me, tonight it will be when I go to Walgreen's to get some stuff for Wilson & Sally. Wonder what the clerk will think when I check out witih Preparation H wipes, Epsom Salt, Hibiclen Solution (Walgreens antiseptic cleanser) and some more Neosporin. :hmm: :ashamed:

LOL I know what you mean after reading about what I needed for Fergus's medicine cabinet I went to Target it was so embarrassing going thru the check out lane with Tucks, Benadryl, witch hazel, pepto bismo, tums, beno, listerine, gold bond powder, latex gloves. I told the checker it was for my husband that he had some stomach issues... thought it sounded better then its for my dog :whistle:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
​There is an inexpensive way to make your own Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads. I love the reactions I get from men when I tell them the recipe is to buy unscented baby wipes, Chlorhexidine and Monistat Vaginal cream at Walmart or Walgreens.

I guess the most embarrassing thing is when people ask me how much I paid for my dogs bone shaped swimming pool. Yes it was ridiculously expensive and yes I buy it again tomorrow they love it so much (but I still am embarrassed about the price).

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
LOL I know what you mean after reading about what I needed for Fergus's medicine cabinet I went to Target it was so embarrassing going thru the check out lane with Tucks, Benadryl, witch hazel, pepto bismo, tums, beno, listerine, gold bond powder, latex gloves. I told the checker it was for my husband that he had some stomach issues... thought it sounded better then its for my dog :whistle:
Your husband, that's priceless!! Was he there with you? :ROFL: :ROFL:

The male manager was pretty neat about it. When I checked out it turned out he checked me out too. :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
​There is an inexpensive way to make your own Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% PS Pads. I love the reactions I get from men when I tell them the recipe is to buy unscented baby wipes, Chlorhexidine and Monistat Vaginal cream at Walmart or Walgreens.

I guess the most embarrassing thing is when people ask me how much I paid for my dogs bone shaped swimming pool. Yes it was ridiculously expensive and yes I buy it again tomorrow they love it so much (but I still am embarrassed about the price).

So you can make the stuff huh? Nice. :up: Something to remember for the future.

I did a epsom soak on Sally and a wash with the Hibiclens last night and it's gone down 50% and is not red except for the top part that broke open. Even that has a very thin scape over it now. I'll do another wash tonight.

Thank you all!! Another reason I love love love this place and spend the time here I do. I have gained more knowledge. :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: what a great thread.... :rofl:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
What is Chlorhexidine?

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Your husband, that's priceless!! Was he there with you? :ROFL: :ROFL:

The male manager was pretty neat about it. When I checked out it turned out he checked me out too. :up:

No he was at work so...yah what he doesnt know wont hurt him :no:. LOL the things we do for our fur babies..

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Nothing embarrasing.. but when you buy babywipes in a small town... people talk :eek: :lmao:

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
It is an antiseptic that works on gram positive and gram negative bacteria, fungus, and some viruses. I works really well for healing wounds and sores in dogs. Do not use on cats.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.