What type or brand of Harness do you use?

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I got Zeus the no pull harness. I like it so does he. I use to struggle to put his old harness on him now I put his head into it and he lifts his front paws one at a time. It's so cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 101

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I use the easy-walk harness for my gang- it connects to the leash in the front by their chest instead of over the back. By connecting in the front if they pull it actually will force them to whatever side the leash is on effectively making them stop pulling. If they pull too hard it will actually inadvertently take their leg out causi g them to fall forward. Sounds harsh but it works and neither of mine pull not even the slightest!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=p...nd=666165891441285307&hvdev=m&hvexid=&hvqmt=e

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Because Mabel doesn't pull on a leash (we have to pull her) we got her a pink leather harness from Petco. It's an AKC harness and is padded. We don't keep her in it. She only wears it on a leash.

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Ezydog is our favorite tool. Lots of support for the big bully chest. Take a look on their website. Really excellent quality!

tekstrand24

Jan 22, 2013
So Cal
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I am definitely going to order the chest plate harness but I am very interested in their shock absorbing leashes. Anyone have any experience with them?

Angie1969

Apr 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
I've tried harnesses, haltis, Martha collar. And he still pulls, he is calming down a bit from the earlier months, hopefully he will stop pulling all together soon!. As for the pinch or prong collar I've heard it really works. But I don't feel comfortable with that idea. We'll see how things go from here.

Members online

No members online now.