What just happend?

Lola Rue

Aug 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Rue
hi to every one, I have own a bulldog for about a year, the other day I was talking to the wife and I said we should get one more. we laugh about it and that was it, we took out tokaus for a walk and we ran into a family with a 7 month old bulldog we talked for a little and then they asked if we like to have her (the family is moving and they cant take the dog. so as of to day we are a two bulldog family.:) g.jpgphoto.jpg

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh my! Now that is really something! Congrats!! But you need to know the rules around here.....:pics:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Meant to be, FATE enjoy your multiple bully family , so how about some pictures? :2thumbs:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Was meant to be...but we need the PHOTOS!:please:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No doubt fate! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
hi to every one, I have own a bulldog for about a year, the other day I was talking to the wife and I said we should get one more. we laugh about it and that was it, we took out tokaus for a walk and we ran into a family with a 7 month old bulldog we talked for a little and then they asked if we like to have her (the family is moving and they cant take the dog. so as of to day we are a two bulldog family.:)
Wow what luck for both. That's too bad they couldn't take him with you but so fortunate for him and you two that your timing was perfect. Can't wait to see pics of the kiddos.

:welcome: to EBN too!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
First of all welcome to EBN, and fate yes indeed was meant to be there at that time how wonderful for you. But we do need Pictures.

castlewoodbulldogs

Jul 14, 2013
Missouri
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry - Fabio - Miss Viola
It is really sad that someone would give up their bully that easily but I am glad you were there for her. ;) Congratulations on the new family member!

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Aww that is just too cool! And thats a great age too! How sweet. Dont forget to post pics :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
If you have any trouble figuring out how to post pics ? on the tool bar above the post area, third icon from the right, float your cursor over and it says, " insert image" click on that and walla

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww. So lucky for you guys. I think everyone should have two EB's. what is her name, or are you going to rename her? Maybe her new name should be Fate, or Lucky.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.