Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So, how does Cutty like his coffee? with a splash of cream and sugar? :ROFL:
Took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to post the same thing, lol. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently he likes it with fat free vanilla creamer and a tsp coconut oil. :lol: [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

You put coconut oil in your coffee? Can't say I ever thought to do that before.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to post the same thing, lol. :D

- - - Updated - - -

You put coconut oil in your coffee? Can't say I ever thought to do that before.

well I am trying to be healthy so I added it somewhere.... Turns out once you get past the oil thought of it, it is REALLY yummy! Hubby prefers the coconut butter which is too chunky for my liking so back to oil I went and now I miss it if I don't add it. Plus it makes your lips soft. :lol:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
well I am trying to be healthy so I added it somewhere.... Turns out once you get past the oil thought of it, it is REALLY yummy! Hubby prefers the coconut butter which is too chunky for my liking so back to oil I went and now I miss it if I don't add it. Plus it makes your lips soft. :lol:

Well Jenn we need those soft lips to pucker up, so keep the coconut oil coming :lol:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Lucky for me I won't have this problem as I am not supposed to have caffeine but my wife on the otherhand is hosed as Harlea sits at her feet when she has her morning coffee. Not like Harlea really needs the added kick to her already Sonic the Hedgehog movments in the morning. Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
So do you mean you should pour another cup of coffee or finish the cup that he drank out of? Sure just finish the cup he drank out of, if it didn't hurt him I think it would be safe for you to drink.

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Coffee sent ya running to the bathroom when it was dog drool free. I leave it be :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I worry about this because I have to put my cup on the floor as the coffee table is used for something else ct 007.jpg and hubby said only last night Ftse has overtaken our house, the coffee table, the lounge etc if we get up from the lounge for something and come back Ftse is where we were sitting so maybe he has tried my coffee too.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I worry about this because I have to put my cup on the floor as the coffee table is used for something else View attachment 48365 and hubby said only last night Ftse has overtaken our house, the coffee table, the lounge etc if we get up from the lounge for something and come back Ftse is where we were sitting so maybe he has tried my coffee too.

​Awwww...look at that angelic bully!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I worry about this because I have to put my cup on the floor as the coffee table is used for something else View attachment 48365 and hubby said only last night Ftse has overtaken our house, the coffee table, the lounge etc if we get up from the lounge for something and come back Ftse is where we were sitting so maybe he has tried my coffee too.

The bully Kingdom has no boundaries! Lol

KarenP

May 3, 2013
PEI
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
:rofl:if that were Mia my coffee would likely be on the floor! At least he saved you some ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.