Yes, he's fixed, No, it's not your business!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
It seems to me people in general isn't educated enough to understand that you don't breed a Bulldog "just like that"... Not all but most have some kind of health issue, if it's not hips it's eyes or allergies, the list goes on and on:*( if people were educated and CARED most of these issues could have been bred away. It takes a lot of money to go through the necessary health screens and many times the issue might not even be visible until later in the dogs life. You also need to look in to your dogs parents, grandparents to see if there is genetics that isn't 100%. So who would take the chance of having a whole litter of puppies with issues when there is already so many wonderful bulldogs out there that is in need of a loving home?

Not to forget it is a risk for the female to have puppies, I believe most breeders use c-section and that isn't anything I would want for my dog. Also neutering your dog benefits it in so many ways health wise, so why not do it I say...:)

Kimmy

Jun 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley Who MaGoo
Awesome job!! It is very frustrating when people only see them as money making machines. People ask us all the time when we are gonna breed Hurley because they would love to buy a pup. I smile and say she is spayed and you will have to find your own bulldog. Hurley is my daughter, my friend, my snuggle bug and bestest sleeping partner ever !! She does her job very well and she is paid back with love and homecooked meals, constant butt rubs and non stop through of her fave toy "redman". I applaud this post as I feel we all have to go through this.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awesome job!! It is very frustrating when people only see them as money making machines. People ask us all the time when we are gonna breed Hurley because they would love to buy a pup. I smile and say she is spayed and you will have to find your own bulldog. Hurley is my daughter, my friend, my snuggle bug and bestest sleeping partner ever !! She does her job very well and she is paid back with love and homecooked meals, constant butt rubs and non stop through of her fave toy "redman". I applaud this post as I feel we all have to go through this.

:yes: Brie is my snoozy snuggle bear n my best friend..... (along w my hubby n son, of course) lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.