Cuddly?

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I'm not sure which one it is but I would love it if Wilson and Emma were cuddly, they are not and never have been. Sally is very clingy and I love that about her. The only one that's really is my 75lb pitty.

Rocky is definitely not a cuddler, he wants to be close, but no touching. Rambo on the other hand is a cuddler, but it's only when he has time lol, he's so busy and all, I'm sure he will settle down in time though. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Rocky is definitely not a cuddler, he wants to be close, but no touching. Rambo on the other hand is a cuddler, but it's only when he has time lol, he's so busy and all, I'm sure he will settle down in time though. lol
Rambo has a busy social life does he? :laugh:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Rambo has a busy social life does he? :laugh:

Roflmbo, Rambo has ADD, he can't sit still for 2 minutes, even with his food bowl, I watch him walk around it to get every last kibble, then sniffs the floor to see if he may have missed one, then heads to Rockys bowl to see if he might can share, Rambo is truly FOOD motivated, although Rocky is uninterested. Must be why Rocky is only 48 lbs and Rambo has probably knocked the door over for 60 lol. I'm still working on Rambo's signals to go out, he's so Sassy, and Mouthy, he barks for everything, and anything, I took him out the day before yesterday, he did #1 & #2 in the yard, brought him inside, was on my cell phone as he started barking in my ear, which is normal, not hushing up, also normal, he jumps of the couch, cops a squat on the floor in front of me, as now he has my full undivided attention, I get him straight outside, he goes #2 again and finishes, lol I bring him back inside, and when he barks now I get nervous, we go through a whole routine of what can this bark mean. Today I ordered the door training bells, figuring I have to segregate his signals of what means what lol. Thankfully his #2 was firm, but still we will work until perfection to get him fully house trained, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake has to be beside me on the sofa..if I get up in the middle of the night he follows me like a shadow! And this week I have been crate training my daughters new Shepherd pup. :eek: Jake is so jealous..when I am on the sofa and The pup is on a leash at my feet...Jake was literally SITTING ON ME!! He has a bad case of The Green Eyed MONSTER!!! :ohmy:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ella is very cuddly, and touchy feely. I heard Bulldogs were very independent, so I never expected this lol Not that I mind. Just wondering if it's an Ella thing, an age thing, or a Bulldog thing lol
She has to be right next to me, usually leaning against me, especially if she is tired lol

I can't comment because I dont believe you ................. you know the rules!!!

We need pictures and video evidence!!!!! :bitching:

:pics:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373608236.964757.jpg

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko used to be cuddly.. always had to be sat on you or leaning against you but when we moved house in April we had a new sofa that Meeko was no longer allowed on. Now he doesnt cuddle at all and isnt bothered about a fuss :( he wont even sneak onto the bed anymore bless him. Hes found his independence and dont need his momma for comfort anymore :( x

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse is not that cuddly has to be near me and at night when he is really tired he will sit next to me on the lounge and put his head on my lap but then If I get too cuddly with him up he gets and moves to the floor. Enjoy your cuddle Bug.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Winston is a cuddle bug... Bella not so much! Winston has to be touching us as we'll, especially when he's snoring!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lol! Brie likes to snuggle in between my neck when she snores her loudest. She has also accumulated animal snores. So far we have heard a duck, cow, cat, pig, and a horse. I like the soft motor boat snore but I never get that in my ear!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bulldog thing.... Nitshcke HAD HAD HAD to be touching you... if he could not touch, he was right next or behind you. banks is my independent one -- she could not care less where you are unless you are in the kitchen, then she is there. My Frenchie, Chelios, is just like Nitschke was... touch and with you ALL the time

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stigs loves to cuddle, we may be sleeping or resting on the couch, he loves to be beside you and rest on your lap.

Punkin has his moments. Mostly when he goes near you it means that he wants a massage or butt scratches. There was one instance a few nights ago though. He woke up in the middle of the night walked over to where I was and wanted to sleep right beside me, with my arms around him. Have no clue why. Maybe it was really cold that night? Maybe he had a nightmare? It was really sweet.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2 :D

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
enjoy your cuddle bug as sarahs is not a snuggler at all. now she has to be near me or see me and usually is next to me but if i try to cuddle her she will turn her head away and will actually get up and go lay somewhere else lol. she will however sometimes lay her head on me or her paw its very sweet but thats the extent of her cuddling.

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
I will try and find some pics of her snuggling me, but I am not nearly as photogenic as she, so I don't have many of the two of us, plus its hard to hold my phone when shes laying on me lol
It's kind of nice when we go for walks, and I let her run off lead, as she only goes a certain distance before shes like nope, to far lol I'm sure that will change when she gets older, but right now it's nice lol I can always tell when she gets tired when we go outbecause she will come and lean against me. She always has to be touching me, on my lap, or at the very least in the same room lol I dont mind untill it comes time to take a bath, and shes in her crate in the living room, howling lol I wish I could get that on video. It's so cute =)

OP
PsychoPixie

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Here's some pics I found of her being cuddly, touchy feely, Ella lol
575866_143517295820803_1997431999_n.jpg9014_143784355794097_1415879088_n.jpg943746_508914509157009_1936259204_n.jpg970172_513598275355299_1743133208_n.jpg

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
She is adorable!!!

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.