Cuddly?

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
Ella is very cuddly, and touchy feely. I heard Bulldogs were very independent, so I never expected this lol Not that I mind. Just wondering if it's an Ella thing, an age thing, or a Bulldog thing lol
She has to be right next to me, usually leaning against me, especially if she is tired lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Your baby loves you. My Harlea is only 9 weeks old and she has to be right at our feet and cuddling when not playing or sleeping in her crate.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Some of them just love to cuddle and some don't. BeBe love to sit on the couch and has to be touching my wife. Lucy could care less. Buddy like to be by me, but doesn't really like to get on the couch with you. Diva and Jewel have their moments were they like to snuggle and sometimes don't, same with Hazel.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon has to be in the same room with me if not sitting on my lap and at the very least he has to be at the door where he can see me...most of the time though he is either right beside me or at my feet and I trip over him (happens all the time)

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I think you are lucky. I wish Dudley was "cuddly". Sometimes I think he does't like me at all! :nope:

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Daisy dosent cuddle :( She will lay on the couch by me. But not touch me. She just wants to know that Im close but no cuddling. I so wish she would though!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
You're her person...of course she wants to be next to you, she loves her mama!!!! So CUTE! Take advantage of all that lovin lol.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
With ours it's both... Boeboe doesn't like to cuddle at all, she turns her head away most of the times when I wanna cuddle her, except for when she's tired late at night or in the mornings, then she'll let me cuddle her:) but it's probably cos she's to tired to do anything about it:ashamed: Bennie and Joey LOVES to cuddle, especially Bennie<3 he can't get enough of it:D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm not sure which one it is but I would love it if Wilson and Emma were cuddly, they are not and never have been. Sally is very clingy and I love that about her. The only one that's really is my 75lb pitty.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate is very cuddly and always has been. He loves crawling up on my lap and just sitting on me. Of course, my legs feel numbness and tingly after that but it's all good b/c I love to cuddle him. With Finn, I've noticed he has "evolved" in his cuddles w/mommy. When I first brought him home at 12wks old, he was a little more on the independent side, wasn't very cuddly, kinda just did his own thing. But that has changed with time b/c he's such a snuggle buddy now and when we sleep in bed, he's the one that is literally jammed against me or has his face in my neck! :heart: I'm such a lucky lady!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Winston is a cuddle bug... Bella not so much! Winston has to be touching us as we'll, especially when he's snoring!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I have to be in his line if sight if he's not touching me. He'd prefer to be leaned against me or if we're sleeping on the couch, he at least has a paw on me. But he doesn't give muzzies a lot or want to be in my lap...

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I think you are lucky. I wish Dudley was "cuddly". Sometimes I think he does't like me at all! :nope:

Be careful what you wish for! Cleo is not cuddly at all and I would often complain to my hubby about it. Then we got Mac and he is a HUGE cuddle bug. If I'm in the bathroom he is either in there with me or waiting by the door. As soon as i get on the couch he's right next to me and if he's feeling super needy at the time will constantly paw my hand away from the keyboard until I move the laptop and let him on my lap. I can usually get away with letting him crawl between myself and the side of the couch console and let him stuff his face in my armpit and he's happy with that but sometimes I have to put whatever I have down and just hold him. Luckily my kids are older at 9 & 11 and do not want to be all over me that much anymore because i don't know what he would do LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.