Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a blue model of the one you have. My Bella just turned 10 and I've been using the stroller w/her for about 2 years (she has Hip Dysplasia too). And I agree it's not very easy to throw in the car - but is great for the daily walks around the neighborhood. Bella can walk as far as she wants without my worrying about how I'm going to get her home when she gives out. I live just East of Seattle WA and while summer here isn't really that hot - Bella does not do well w/temps above 75. To keep her cool and/or help her cool down on the stroll home - I put a frozen bag of ice (that is frozen flat in a zip lock) in a beach towel and lay it in the stroller. The beach towel keeps Bella from getting too chilled - but it's cooling enough if she sits/lays on the towel, she get's the cooling effect. As soon as we are home, I put the bag back in the freezer. The pockets on the back of the stroller are great for carrying her eater and mine. In the winter, I take a couple of the hand warmers & wrap her stroller blanket around them. When she's ready to get in the stroller, I unroll the blanket and put a warm blanket on her and I take the hand warmers for myself ! I have to say the stroller, has really added quality to my baby's life. We maybe limited to the neighborhood - but she get's the most of the walk! Enjoy your strolling !

Are you the same Bella in the Blue Stroller that was at Slobberfest last fall?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Mabel wasn't quite sure what to make of her new wheels, but I think she enjoyed our walk this afternoon. So far, I really like the stroller. The only downside is that it's a little difficult to fold down for travel. It was great to walk at a normal pace with her and watch her little nose checking out all the new smells in the neighborhood!

When in the stroller, do they get to move around or are they strapped in? I'm also wondering if this is strong enough to hold back a gremlin that eats after midnight. You know the wild child? That would be Orion. Gremlin gone bad.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Mabel looks like a princess being wheeled round, :luv: that really is a good idea Chris.

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Look at Ms Mabel styling and profiling in her new wheels :heart:

OP
ChrisRN

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Love these strollers!

I want to compliment you on Mabel too, she looks amazing @ChrisRN you have done a wonderful job caring for her!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Thank you so much, Lisa! She has done wonders for us, too! It's a constant battle, but we've seen such great progress.

I have a blue model of the one you have. My Bella just turned 10 and I've been using the stroller w/her for about 2 years (she has Hip Dysplasia too). And I agree it's not very easy to throw in the car - but is great for the daily walks around the neighborhood. Bella can walk as far as she wants without my worrying about how I'm going to get her home when she gives out. I live just East of Seattle WA and while summer here isn't really that hot - Bella does not do well w/temps above 75. To keep her cool and/or help her cool down on the stroll home - I put a frozen bag of ice (that is frozen flat in a zip lock) in a beach towel and lay it in the stroller. The beach towel keeps Bella from getting too chilled - but it's cooling enough if she sits/lays on the towel, she get's the cooling effect. As soon as we are home, I put the bag back in the freezer. The pockets on the back of the stroller are great for carrying her eater and mine. In the winter, I take a couple of the hand warmers & wrap her stroller blanket around them. When she's ready to get in the stroller, I unroll the blanket and put a warm blanket on her and I take the hand warmers for myself ! I have to say the stroller, has really added quality to my baby's life. We maybe limited to the neighborhood - but she get's the most of the walk! Enjoy your strolling !

GREAT IDEAS!!

When in the stroller, do they get to move around or are they strapped in? I'm also wondering if this is strong enough to hold back a gremlin that eats after midnight. You know the wild child? That would be Orio Gremlin gone bad.

There is a tether that will hook to her harness. We started with it, but she was exploring so much we thought she'd get hopelessly tangled. We unhooked her once we got moving.

Awwww she looks so happy in her stroller. I can on imagine that it was nice for her just to get out like that had feel the fresh air and enjoy the smells, sounds and sights. :love:

She really seemed to like being able to check out different surroundings. The only difficult part was when she moved around. It would shift the balance of the stroller. A couple of times we looked like drunk drivers! I think as she gets used to it she'll settle in and ride quietly.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.