ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel wasn't quite sure what to make of her new wheels, but I think she enjoyed our walk this afternoon. So far, I really like the stroller. The only downside is that it's a little difficult to fold down for travel. It was great to walk at a normal pace with her and watch her little nose checking out all the new smells in the neighborhood!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 161

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What a lovely girl...rocking her new set of wheels! Love these pics!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Awesome! Mabel looks great in her new ride! Both you and Mabel are going to enjoy your walks more now that you have the stroller, I know me and Princesa do! :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
She is just too cute! Looks so comfy and happy! Just love her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Very cool. Now she need to get mommy to add some bling to her new ride.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Lookin' gooooood Mabel!!!!!!!!

I got ahold of a baby stroller for twins that I am trying to convert to a stroller for Amy.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Oh wow so cool! When I was going for my B.A. I had a marketing class I had to take and for my final presentation I decided to "market" an stroller made specifically for EB's called the Bully Boat (prior Navy so boat it was, i know i know-shakes head). It had a fold out ramp for easy walking so you didn't have to pick up your heavy EB, built in water bowls on the bottom that you could swing out for those hot days, removable cooling pads to freeze and insert in the summer, a removable mat for easy clean up and optional umbrella you could purchase. And of course the standard poop bag dispenser and bottle holder for the humans. It had some other stuff but I"d have to dig up my old paper. Everyone thought I was crazy for being so in love with my new EB puppy Cleo!! How dumb were they to think that, right? How can you NOT be crazy in love with a bully??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
how totally cool! Mabel is stylin' and profiln' in her new ride

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So how cool it that, I like it.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Awwww she looks so happy in her stroller. I can on imagine that it was nice for her just to get out like that had feel the fresh air and enjoy the smells, sounds and sights. :love:

RedmondLiving

Jul 8, 2012
Redmond WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I have a blue model of the one you have. My Bella just turned 10 and I've been using the stroller w/her for about 2 years (she has Hip Dysplasia too). And I agree it's not very easy to throw in the car - but is great for the daily walks around the neighborhood. Bella can walk as far as she wants without my worrying about how I'm going to get her home when she gives out. I live just East of Seattle WA and while summer here isn't really that hot - Bella does not do well w/temps above 75. To keep her cool and/or help her cool down on the stroll home - I put a frozen bag of ice (that is frozen flat in a zip lock) in a beach towel and lay it in the stroller. The beach towel keeps Bella from getting too chilled - but it's cooling enough if she sits/lays on the towel, she get's the cooling effect. As soon as we are home, I put the bag back in the freezer. The pockets on the back of the stroller are great for carrying her eater and mine. In the winter, I take a couple of the hand warmers & wrap her stroller blanket around them. When she's ready to get in the stroller, I unroll the blanket and put a warm blanket on her and I take the hand warmers for myself ! I have to say the stroller, has really added quality to my baby's life. We maybe limited to the neighborhood - but she get's the most of the walk! Enjoy your strolling !

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love these strollers!

I want to compliment you on Mabel too, she looks amazing [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] you have done a wonderful job caring for her!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Mabel looks great... Now she's riding in style ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.