Bullies on TV

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Every since I got my own I can't help but notice bullies when they are on TV.

So of course when I saw the previews that one was going to be on a show called $#@^ My Dad Says on CBS (I don't watch the show on a regular basis) I taped it. OMG the little bully's name was Rootbeer and he was just so cute. It is a great segment if you can watch this link, its the parts the dog is in. He is in the first half of the show. You've got to check this out :luv:

YouTube - $#*! My Dad Says - Lullaby of Root Beer

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Root beer was too cute! I laughed so hard because that exactly how my husband was. I have always had animals but he never did. He was nervous about moving into together because i have a pomeranian. But that all changed when we got Winston!!! All of a sudden he was calling himself "Daddy" and singing songs to Winston just like in the show. He would show pics at the office of "his boy". Now we have a Pom and 3 bullies!!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
This little clip was so spot on with how a bully can change someone!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I don't watch that because I can't stand Wm. Shatner, but Rootbeer is sooooo adorable! He has goofy ears just like Gertie!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I tried to watch it and went on the website but it says not available in my region :*( It does sound so cute!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love Rootbear! How freaking cute. I wonder how they got him so calm! He must have been only about 6 months old or so....

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1217]Lacey28[/MENTION] hey go to hulu and see if that episode is posted on their website...

omg too freakin cute!!! and they got everything right about what a bullie can do to a person, i wish lex would stick his tounge out like that!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Some writer who knows what Bully love is wrote that episode for sure! Loved it!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I watch that show and I must say that this week was the best yet, I don't think the show will last, but Rootbeer was so dang cute.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I agree..I can't stand William Shatner and really don't care for the show..but we did see the previews for Rootbeer so watched it. I noticed they put him on REALLY fluffy cushions, so maybe he just wasn't coordinated enough to get off them. And that baby bully tongue sticking out.. truly, priceless!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.