Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
My bully Sheldon hasn't been around babies I have my grand niece today she is two and he has been so gentle with her. He let's her lead him around with her hand in his collar he looks at her with as much love as he looks at the rest of us like he is saying" I will love you too tiny human"!! I absolutely love seeing this because he hasn't been around babies he didn't even bark at her just wanted to give her muzzies! I will try to get a pic of her and Sheldon.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bullies are the greatest, and are usually good around kids. pics, pics, pics. :2thumbs:

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Awww Sheldon what a sweet pea he is!! I noticed that with Tubby as well. My boyfriends cousin is a autistic and absolutely terrified of Tubby. So when I was trying to introduce them Tubby sat there and turned his head so the little guy could pet him and get used to him. Even with the screams and jerking Tubby kept his cool and didn't get all excited. He then proceeded to give him paw. Suffice to say they are best buddies now.

These bullies have such a way with children its unbelievable

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awwwww! One of the wonderful traits about Bulldogs as a whole is that they love children.

I wish Brie would show more love for my 8 yo...unless her trying to eat him is love... :rolleyes: Lol. She can be soooo sweet at times tho

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Awww Sheldon what a sweet pea he is!! I noticed that with Tubby as well. My boyfriends cousin is a autistic and absolutely terrified of Tubby. So when I was trying to introduce them Tubby sat there and turned his head so the little guy could pet him and get used to him. Even with the screams and jerking Tubby kept his cool and didn't get all excited. He then proceeded to give him paw. Suffice to say they are best buddies now.

These bullies have such a way with children its unbelievable
I think they are intuitive he is such a good boy and it floored me how good he was with her. Its absolutely wonderful that Tubby is so good with your boyfriends cousin. Its almost like they understand and I know they do understand far more than just what we tell them I talk to Sheldon all the time and he looks at me with such patients LOL or maybe its boredom :ROFL:

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Amber loves my grand-daughter. She tries to clean her feet all the time and my grand-daughter is 6 months old. Ruby is only 6 months old and doesn't understand the whole baby thing. Ruby just wants attention and doesn't know how to be slow just yet so she doesn't get to be around my grand daughter too much. Amber will sit and watch the baby and low crawl next to her, she is so gentle with the baby and Ruby. Amber is a very gentle bully, not sure if Ruby will be as gentle, only time will tell.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber loves my grand-daughter. She tries to clean her feet all the time and my grand-daughter is 6 months old. Ruby is only 6 months old and doesn't understand the whole baby thing. Ruby just wants attention and doesn't know how to be slow just yet so she doesn't get to be around my grand daughter too much. Amber will sit and watch the baby and low crawl next to her, she is so gentle with the baby and Ruby. Amber is a very gentle bully, not sure if Ruby will be as gentle, only time will tell.
Awe that is so sweet!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I adopted Brutus, a 4 y/o male who'ed had multiple homes due to no fault
of his own and mostly crated & ignored. He didn't know how to play, with
toys or with me and had potty issues due to going in his crate all his life.

2 months into owning him, I wasn't feeling well and stayed in bed sleeping.

Hubby told me later that Mother, whose Alzheimer's was deepening, had
thought Brutus was her Pug (long gone) and she was pregnant and too fat!
She pulled him around all day, making him stay by her and calling him Puggy.
Although Brutus look confused he did her bidding all day and let himself be
pushed & pulled by a confused old woman he did not know, with gentleness
and love.

As Stuart recounted the day we were hysterical with laughter but so very
touched with this huge bear of a bully with a kind & loving heart for all.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bella was amazing w/our Grandson... In fact I used to call her Nana all the time. Winston is proving the same. Bullies are just amazing w/kids!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That's so sweet! Brutus grew up with my nephew! They first met when my bephew was 1 1/2 and is almost
4 now! They love each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.