Who's interested in "Secret Santa Paws"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
poor miss o im sure whoever gets her will surely make her happy with stinky bear #5... i think you might have to keep a extra one on hand at all times!!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh....she already has a 5. Five was just pulled out of the the wash basket because Orion couldn't stand it..and apparently doesn't care if stinky is dirty and needs a wash. So 5 is back on the floor...Grandma couldn't handle her crybabying anymore. She went to Walmart and picked up 6 and 7. [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Spike will participate as well. Him & corn do not mix. No rawhides. He loves TOYS!
owner Crystal Torres - catorres8988

absolutely LOVE this idea... :]

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
thats hilarious grandma taking care of her babies....what a good grandma :luv:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Ok I am in, just do it for Yuna and Tidus since they are the kids :) So two out of my five :)

This will work out for you...will pair you up with someone who has more than one, so you have two to buy for but one mailing...but I have a feeling your babies will get gifts that 5 can all share :yes:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I edited the first post to add this...** if you have more than one bully..and want to save on mailing and be paired up with another "human of multiples"..let me know. If it doesn't matter if you are paired up..also let me know! :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION]
We still have until 11/26 to sign up...

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Chesty, Cadi and the kids are in.... Please don't try drawing for each of them, they all play with the same toys, If one has it the others want it... we use to try and buy for each Chesty and Cadi.... but they both wanted what the other had.... so now we buy for all together. No rawhides, and only durable toys... Cadi and Echo chew up soft toys in two minutes flat.
I think it would be fun to keep it a surprise, Hand in names with addresses ... you get a name with an address... jmo.
owner Myrna (aka mom2bullies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.