Who's interested in "Secret Santa Paws"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We could probably pull of the secret part. Just send our addresses to LisaRN...when she tells us who our pal is, she can give us their address also. We could use her as a go between for questions. If it gets too complicated, then we can "un-secret" it.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lexter will join...owner kendall "lexterwayne" of course no rawride, no allergies but we dont allow soy.... he loves anything and everything!!!!

London Canine

Oct 19, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkie and Chubbie Chops
If you guys don't mind doing French Bulldogs, I would love to join in. I don't have English bullies any more. :(

I have Sniffie Doodle, Cheekie, and Piggie Pie (I won't include the fosters).

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas will take part---owner Kelly (KMARINO)
No rawhide's, pig's ears, etc....
Allergies...Many....Grain/gluten free diet
loves stuffie's, no hard eyes or noses, I am afraid he will choke if he sucks them off.
I can cook anything you would ever want, I am not a baker, so I have no cookie recipes, that's why god invented the rolls of cookie dough in the grocery stores!! Lol

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Chief and Ireland will take part.. Margaret who is owned by the two mentioned lol... No know allergies as of yet.... But as all others no rawhide lol....

If we do the secert santa paws (love it) If its to much for Lisarn to do it all I will help you out..

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Ok sounds like fun. So Olaf will participate (not sure if we will have ivana till the end of the year) human Brittney. No allergies. Great with any toy!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Yes.. I can pair up "multiples".. no problem..but then yes, everyone would have to message me their addresses. I think trying to keep the "secret" would be fun!! I promise not to tell Chester who has him! ;) We can try anyway! :)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just have to say....if someone really wants to win Orion's heart....she just sucked the arm off of stinky bear #4. She is a mess. She cried herself to sleep last night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am not sure if I can participate.... I have too many bullies. :(

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am not sure if I can participate.... I have too many bullies. :(

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I am sure there will be a way to pair you up without someone getting 5 bully's to buy for, maybe 2-2's and a 1? I don't know how the pairing is going to happen. There are other's on here that have 3 so we will just have to wait and see how it will be done, good question for [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I just have to say....if someone really wants to win Orion's heart....she just sucked the arm off of stinky bear #4. She is a mess. She cried herself to sleep last night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I know what you mean!! This WAS Vegas's Fav. WAS had to trash it because poor thing lost his eye
VegasHalloween2010001.jpg

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Atleast Walmart carries this line of bears in the childrens section all the time. We'd be lost if it was a seasonal or discontinued item.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I am sure there will be a way to pair you up without someone getting 5 bully's to buy for, maybe 2-2's and a 1? I don't know how the pairing is going to happen. There are other's on here that have 3 so we will just have to wait and see how it will be done, good question for [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]

I mean that it would be too much expense wise for us to participate.... unless I just put in for one bully out of the five.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@desertskybulldogs, I am sure there will be a way to pair you up without someone getting 5 bully's to buy for, maybe 2-2's and a 1? I don't know how the pairing is going to happen. There are other's on here that have 3 so we will just have to wait and see how it will be done, good question for @LisaRN

I totally agree ... @desertskybulldogs - maybe just put in 1 or 2 bullies and whoever got you could maybe buy something that all 5 bully's could share!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.