Who's interested in "Secret Santa Paws"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Would anyone be interested in doing a "Secret Santa Paws"? This would be a fun way to get to know other members better and have some fun over the holiday season.

It will work this way. Everyone who is interested in doing a gift exchange with their bullies this Christmas, sign up on this post. Put your bully/s name/s here, on this post, and your names as it's "human". You will have until 11/26 to sign up. On 12/1 I will let everyone know which bully is buying for which bully. Once you have which bully/s you are buying for, you can private message who you are buying for and get their address for mailing. All of our bully's gifts should be mailed out by 12/15. Then, we can all take photos of our bullies with their gifts to share!

We should be able to spend $10 and buy a cute gift. (please include some of your bullies favorite things..or stuff you don't like him to have).

Oh..and one more thing, please include with your gift, your favorite Christmas Cookie recipe (or other favorite holiday dessert recipe).

I will stick this thread to the top of the forum. Any questions?? If not..sign up here! :up:

** if you have more than one bully..and want to save on mailing and be paired up with another "human of multiples"..let me know. If it doesn't matter if you are paired up..also let me know! :yes:

Last edited:
OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I will start..

Chester will take part - owner LisaRN. He has no allergies, I don't allow him anything rawhide..otherwise he LOVES anything.

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie and Daddy will take part .... owner kazzy220

No allergies and we too do not allow them to have anything rawhide.

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] One question ... is the Christmas cookie recipe for the bullies or the humans????

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Maggie and Daddy will take part .... owner kazzy220

No allergies and we too do not allow them to have anything rawhide.

[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] One question ... is the Christmas cookie recipe for the bullies or the humans????

Oh..for the humans.. but, if you have one for bullies..that would be great too!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefy and hopefully Dinah will take part owner Gatorfan85
Beefy has allergies to corn,wheat and soy. Dinah idk yet but will get back on that.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Gertie and Ida would love to join in! I have a question. Should the members with one Bully be paired with another member who has just one, and member like myself, with two Bullies can exchange with someone who also has two? That way we'll save on postage. Just a thought...

doGbless

Jul 4, 2010
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Booger and Tinkerbell
Booger,Tinkerbell and baby Elvis want in...owner Dia Harmon No allergies and do not allow them to have anything rawhide

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
Mack and Blossom will take part everything is fine but no raw hide, which I think none of us bully owners let them have. Owner Ann Hamilton

As far as the question of pairing people who have 2 bullies in it, I know the one we're doing with CPP that's what we're trying to do but if there are not enough we just get 2 different bullies from different families that's all. I don't mind if I have to mail presents to two different places it's fine with me because mine might get theirs from two different places.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mack and Blossom will take part everything is fine but no raw hide, which I think none of us bully owners let them have. Owner Ann Hamilton

As far as the question of pairing people who have 2 bullies in it, I know the one we're doing with CPP that's what we're trying to do but if there are not enough we just get 2 different bullies from different families that's all. I don't mind if I have to mail presents to two different places it's fine with me because mine might get theirs from two different places.

Yes, trying to pair up bully pairs is a good idea, but probably cannot be guaranteed. It would kind of take the 'secret' part out of it since there are very few who have pairs.... but I am sure [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] will do her best to choose names.

I also have a question for [MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION]

If it is a secret santa paws, doesn't it kinda ruin the 'secret' part if you gotta get their address from them? Just a thought.... I thought it would be super fun to have it be a secret til the gift arrives :whistle: Perhaps we should collect addresses? I already have quite a few members addresses.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella and Abby are in....Leslie F. They don't get treats of any kind....long story, but love stuffed toys.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't mind mailing to more than one address either .... so don't feel that you have to give me an owner who has two bulldogs. That could make it a lot of hard work for you!!

Also, I don't care whether I know who is sending it or not so I'm happy to be a proper secret santa ..... or a pretend secret santa ...LOL

I'll let you all decide what is the easiest!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion would love to join in. Owner Cheryl (aka Libra926)
No rawhides.
No stuffed animals for Vegas. Probably a durable chew toy for him.
Orion is good with most toys.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, I suppose it would be MUCH easier to do an un-secret secret santa paws... nevermind scratch my last post up there!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear will participate as well. He has no known allerigies but is on a grain free diet just in case. No rawhides and only durable toys. He tears up stuffies quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.