Rough Cookies

M

MaggieluvsBuster

Hi all!! My Bully Buster has really rough pads, Does anyone have any ideas to help! Not sure if Vaseline is safe for bullys.;)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I feel your pain,,,, ours does too and they really hurt when raked across you. We've never tried to soften them but Im sure someone has and will reply what was successful for them.
Oh,,, and :smiley welcome: to EBN!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ive read you can use vasoline on their nose and pads if they get dry. Maybe use on pads n put socks on if buster will let you? I'm sure the experts will answer here soon enough. I'd like to know as well as I'm sure Brie will have rough pads as well.

Last edited:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus and Chanel have rough pads also! Right after their bath they aren't bad but within 1 hr back to rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoochsMom

May 20, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
My bully Hooch does too!!! I am anxious to hear the answer. He doesn't like Vaseline on his nose but he may let me put it on his pads.............not sure yet.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Ace's are quite rough too. Haven't tried to soften them. Dont know if I should. Interested in others reasoning and experience

amelson19933

Dec 28, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank's are really bad. They are starting to crack :( I feel so bad for him but it doesn't seem to bother him. I'm anxious to see what others have tried.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it's called Mushers Secret - Paw Wax [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]?

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I love this forum. I always learn so much!:goodpost:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson has rough calluses on the sides and when I do his nails I dremel them down a bit. Emma has always had rough pads. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] (Christine) turned me on to Musher's Secret and I have to say it works wonderful and doesn't leave a greasy feel after it's on. A little goes a long way too. Use that for a week or so and you'll notice a big difference.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I use baby lotion on Sheldon's paws and aquaphor on his nose. He lives the smell of the baby lotion he lays around after spa time sniffing his paws

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.