Happy 4th of July!

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Hope everybody had a nice 4th of July. Seamus says hi and hopes everybody is keeping cool in the heat! We live in Washington D.C. and its been unbearable. He hates the heat. We usually go for a really short walk in the morning, one after dinner and then a little bit longer after the sun goes down. I personally can't wait for the fall to be here!

Here are some pictures of Seamus enjoying the 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July 2.jpgHappy 4th of July.jpg

We went to the Vet for his 1 year check up and Seamus is doing great! He weighs in at 60lbs and everything is going well for him. Vet said he is a very healthy bull dog with little to no skin issues and good breathing. We are so happy he is healthy!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi Seamus!! You look TOO COOL in those shades! Good to hear everything is well with you! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Cool shades, nd good to hear his vet visit went well.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Seamus is adorable... Love the glasses!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome pictures of a great looking boy.....

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk and I agree, it's been too hot around here!! Which means he's not out-and-about as much as he'd like... poor puppy!

OP
ccurran

ccurran

Apr 17, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Chunk and I agree, it's been too hot around here!! Which means he's not out-and-about as much as he'd like... poor puppy!

Yea it is brutal out here! We have been taking Seamus to doggy day care (air conditioned) once a week so he at least gets to play with some puppies and burns a little bit of energy. I feel so bad for him. When we do go walking I always bring water with me just to make sure he is cool. My sister thinks I am insane but you can never be too safe in the heat!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.