Tubby's bully OCD is kicking in!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
I have seen numerous threads where members post about their bully's OCD. I always counted myself lucky that Tubby didn't have this problem. That is until I left the George Foreman grill on the counter last night. I keep Tubby gated in the kitchen at night and during the day. Well I was woken up this morning by some of the deepest most furicous barks I have ever heard come out of him. I spring out of bed and go running down the hall as I thought some one was trying to break in, only to see the lunatic sitting there giving the grill a bully death stare. I honestly have to admit I could not stop laughing at the scene. I then got the bully death stare as apparently it was not a laughing matter. I let Tubbs out and put the grill on the floor to show him it is not his mortal enemy. Long story short they are now bff's.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Now that is funny. We do not know about any interesting things with Harlea yet other than she like beards.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: ..... serious :stinkeye: huh!! :rofl:

Caldy315

Apr 16, 2013
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Our little one has an obsession with any door. Winston is going on 13 weeks and literally at times run for the door and jumps at the knob. Try to bring him inside and he goes front to back back to front multiple times. You have to pick him up and separate him but he growls like you're taking away his toy. Anyone else have this problem and know how to kick it?

Read at times it could be because of a lack of mental stimulation and exercise but we play with him every night after work and take him from walks...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.